The Orbit World Travel App is a smart, all-in-one travel companion for mobile devices. Designed just for you, the traveller, the Orbit World Travel App puts you in control, keeping you organised, informed and connected while on the move. The app provides leading technology, real-time information and secure access to all your travel details right to your fingertips.
The app is FREE to download and available exclusively to travellers of Orbit Travel clients worldwide.
With the Orbit World Travel App you can:
• Automatically populate and update your Orbit-booked itineraries, meaning you don’t need to log in or enter a booking reference each time you want to access your travel details
• Capture all your trip details in one convenient place with Flights, Accommodation, Rental Cars, Taxis, Shows & Events all automatically synced to your device.
• Avoid travel surprises and stay informed while on the move with easy-to-read flight, hotel, rental car and taxi notifications and details transmitted directly to your mobile device.
• Avoid waiting and check-in for your domestic flights at the gate with Air New Zealand or online with Jetstar.
• Access helpful travel tools including a currency converter, maps, weather forecasts and inspirational destination guides to help navigate the local landscape with ease.
• Get in touch with Orbit Travel consultants whenever you need expert assistance or help.
• Use the secure pin protected area to store valuable travel documentation, copies of passports and images.
• Add your own personal events to your itinerary such as meetings, business dinners etc
• Check out Orbit Holidays and take advantage of exclusive travel deals for your next personal holiday.
If you’re interested in finding out more about how Orbit can help with your corporate travel, contact 0800 2 ORBIT (67248).
New logos added and a feedback support page has been built.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Won’t load my bookings , just comes up with error request failed, waste of time
Doesn’t load, crashes
Doesn’t work and no reply when I emailed support contact. Don’t bother
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.