OrbitRemit offers a fast, safe, secure and cost-effective way to transfer money overseas – our service is guaranteed.
We will beat your bank on fees, exchange rates and convenience – we will save you time and money on your international money transfers.
The entire process is 100% online - ideal for those wishing to send money overseas at the lowest possible cost with the least amount of fuss. You will never again need to find a physical money transfer outlet or set foot in a bank branch.
- Make transfers to bank accounts with our mobile app
- 80 - 90% cheaper than the banks
- 24-hour customer service
- 5* rating on Trustpilot from over 15,000 reviews
- Track the status of your transfer, from creation through to when your beneficiary is paid.
- Status updates by email as your transfer progresses to its destination
- Manage your recipients straight from the app
- Fixed exchange rates-the rate you see is the rate you get
- Low, fixed fees and no hidden surprises
- Free payments to the IRD, MOJ, MSD in New Zealand
Download now and get more money to where it is needed most!
Send from: NZD, AUD, GBP
To: AUD, BDT, CNY, DKK, EUR, FJD, GBP, IDR, INR, KRW, LKR, MYR, NOK, NPR, NZD, PHP, PLN, SEK, SGD, THB, USD, VND, ZAR
- We've added a maintenance screen for when we have to do required maintenance and the app won't be available temporarily
- Removed transfer purpose field from transfer details screen
- Removed promo code field from transfer details screen
- Updated referral text on referral screen
- Fixed a few bugs introduced in version 5.0.0
Ratings and Reviews
Change of heart
I sent money last night for NZD2700 and the next day it is still showing as ‘Awaiting Payment’ I tried to contact but no one is responding. I am very worried this money is required for surgery back in Philippines and is really needed urgently. Can someone please get back to me ASAP.
I would just like to add that after this review, I’ve had such a quick response from the team, a special shout out to Jack Mercado who has been so helpful. The reason for my delay was my fault and ignorance for not uploading a document to verify my address. It has been sorted quickly and fixed for me. Thank you team orbitremit.
I’m using this app for very long time , I had some issue before but I was not really bothered , this time I noticed a very strong error from this OrbitRemit , because of their error it cost me morethan 60$ fine for late transaction, I did a transaction through OrbitRemit but less than a 24 hours it becomes void , because I’m in overseas at the moment , it suppose to void after 24 hours , because of their error , it cost me 60$, if there is a uploading option I will upload the screenshot of it , my suggestion to others be careful when you are in hurry do not do transaction through this app their mistake will cost us , if it’s not hurry you may continue , still not recommended they don’t have a proper customer care no to call , how we would think positive ? Friend of me suggesting other genuine apps instead of wasting of our money and taking additional stress .wise will understand my point . Cheers.
Developer Response ,
Hi @AdrielRoselet thanks for getting in touch, we're really sorry to hear that this has resulted in you getting a $60 fine. You can contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will see what we can do to help. Additionally if you could provide your transfer number it'll help a lot. They have already been notified of your struggle so we'll be sure to do whatever we can. Best of luck!
First Time OR user
I sent a payment on Thursday night before the Easter weekend to an Aus account from NZ.
Unfortunately payments were to be processed the next business day which was Tuesday.
Fortunately the payment had gone through to OR on Thursday night so it was sitting in their account waiting to be transferred to my receiving end on Tuesday. Transfer was complete Tuesday night around the same time I had sent it the Thursday prior.
Communications with OR was great. Online assistance was readily available.
I’m sending another payment today, Tuesday let’s see how long it takes to get to the receiving end.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Sensitive Info
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- OrbitRemit Ltd
- 75.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11.0 or later.
English, Filipino, Hindi, Malayalam
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2008 - 2017 OrbitRemit Global Money Transfer Limited