OzRunways - Australia's #1 Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) is now available internationally.
APPROVED BY Australian CASA under CASR 175.
(See help.ozrunways.com FAQ for information).
Download now for a 1 month free trial.
Download aeronautical publications onto your iPhone & iPad. See your position on every aviation map.
Properly licensed documents ensure you will stay up-to-date with the latest amendments of:
- Australian MAPS (Every updated VTC, VNC, WAC, ERC High/Low & PCA), ERSA, DAPS and AIP.
- New Zealand ERC, VNC, Topographic 250k/50k and Vol 1-4.
- Latin America maps and approach charts
- South African 500k/1M/250k aero maps, plus entire continent TPC, ONC and OpenStreetMap.
- Select European maps and charts
- Global custom-made OpenStreetMap with airspace.
- Skyvector global ERC and VNC maps
- Weather radar with lightning
- Live flight tracking over cellular network
- Weight & Balance
- Flight planner
- See your aircraft position on selected approach plates and taxi diagrams
- GPS Moving maps with every waypoint/Navaid in the world from official databases.
- Online and offline street address search.
- Download all maps and charts for offline use.
- Print documents to compatible printers using Apple AirPrint.
- Full text search of AIP.
- Download on demand (then save), or download all documents at home for offline use.
- Annual subscription based login, so you aren't paying full price for a publication 1 week before it expires.
- Night-time mode on iPad to reduce brightness.
Use must be in accordance with applicable aviation regulations.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
See https://help.ozrunways.com FAQ for details.
- NZ Radio Frequencies box showing MBZ, CFZ and FIS
- Flag NOTAMs as important or rubbish. Next time viewing they will sort into Important > Unread > Read (normal) and Read (rubbish) for easier viewing.
- NZ QNH for airports where data is available (NZAA, NZWN, NZCH, NZQN)
- Added MetFlight Weather Briefings Integration for tap on map waypoints, in Basic Brief and Charts
- NZ NOTAM briefings added to Basic Brief
Fixes and Improvements:
- Improved placement of NZ airspace info boxes
- Screen Cursor remembers last viewed coordinate system
- Fixed issues where custom waypoints and radial ranges would pre-fill invalid data
- Fix zooming too far in with Apple Maps could cause tracking problems
- Fix renaming User Waypoints wouldn't always update in the plan
- Fix LSALT's RNP2 LSALT's not loading when planning air routes via tapping on the map.
- Fix SmartBrief where it would show extra information outside of the route
- World Weather Briefings are now cached when viewed
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app or something similar is wonderful as a back up to manual means for the student pilot. Do your planning with pencil notebook and chart then check with OzRunway.
Measure twice. Fly once.
Great software love the geotagging really helpful and connecting it with x plane is amazing
Real slick program
Does a great job now in NZ. Nice feel to the app and the way airspaces and terrain are presented.
Weather and NOTAMS in NZ, are still lacking, but I hope they can figure out an interface to metflight and IFIS, which is apparently in the works.
Nice how you can print out planned flight logs and relevant plates. The full AIP Volumes are available inside the app too.
Works well all round, and they are very receptive to feedback.
- OzRunways Pty. Ltd.
- 124.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, Indonesian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © OzRunways Pty. Ltd. 2016
- In-App Purchases
- Australia VFR Standard $149.99
- New Zealand IFR $309.99
- Africa & Middle East $169.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.