Welcome to PAK’nSAVE’s Sticky Club SHOP’nGO app, the new way to speed up your grocery shopping.
The service is currently only available at PAK’nSAVE Wainoni (Christchurch) but we’ll be adding more stores soon.
Why use Sticky Club SHOP’nGO?
* Faster shop Scan and pack your groceries straight into your reusable bags for a speedier trip.
* Manage your budget Track your spending as you shop so there’s no surprises at the checkout.
SHOP’nGO is simple to use, from scanning an item right through to payment at the checkout.
* Quick checkout
There’s no need to unpack your groceries again; simply pay at our dedicated card-only SHOP’nGO checkouts and go.
SHOP’nGO is only available to Sticky Club members so if you’re not already a member, you’ll need to register for Sticky Club first – see www.stickyclub.co.nz for more details.
Start using SHOP’nGO today in three easy steps:
1. Download the app and link your Sticky Club tag.
2. Register for SHOP’nGO in-store. You’ll need your Sticky Club tag and a current photo ID.
3. Scan the QR code at the SHOP’nGO station in-store to sync your app to the local store and start shopping!
Updated Terms and Conditions
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s a bit slow but not too bad. I like to listen to music while grocery shopping and every time I scanned something it paused my music which was very irritating. Would recommend bypassing the app and just using the scanners in store.
Works ok on iPhone 10s
Would be good if could enter quantity instead of scanning each item
As phone not as fast as scanners in store
And can take ages if multiple items the same
Can't enter barcode number
Keeps resetting the keyboard and I can't enter a number.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.