Penny the Penguin loves to sail the seven seas. One day, when a big storm breaks her boat she’s forced to head to land. With only four stars to trade, Penny will need your help to decide which items she needs to fix her boat.
Through beautiful illustrated landscapes and fun interactive characters Penny the Penguin explores the key topics of: making good choices, exchanging things of value and the difference between a need and a want.
● Created in collaboration with kindergarten teachers and early learning specialists
● Children are given autonomy to make decisions within the story, solve problems and think critically
● Parents section with comprehensive information
● Personalise the adventure with your child’s name
● Read it to your child, or have it read to them
● No in-app purchases
Why BNZ has created Penny the Penguin
We created Penny the Penguin as an engaging interactive experience to allow children to learn about needs and wants in a way that’s magical and fun. Plus, it’s something that parents and caregivers can also enjoy. We hope you enjoy helping Penny navigate how to fix her broken boat. Keep a look out for her next adventure.
- Minor improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Bed time stories are sorted!
Loved sharing this great app with my nephew. Love it!
No longer working
This was a lovely app that my child enjoyed, but it no longer works, but crashes on loading.
Try to uninstall and re-downloaded, with the same result of crashing problems.
The App won’t open
I have tried to open this on both an iPad and iPhone and it just crashes.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.