Find your way around Palmerston North Hospital quickly and easily. It provides a visual map for you to follow as well as helpful text directions to help you find your way around.
This app uses technology that won’t use your data. It uses location beacons placed throughout the hospital to guide you to your destination. You will be able to find the main entrances and exits, the main wards and receptions inside the hospital, discover cafes and even the chapel and garden of tranquillity.
While the app is not connected to the main hospital appointment systems at this stage, you will be able to add your own appointments, set reminders and access information to make your visit smooth.
With PN Hospital you can:
- Find your way around the hospital easily
- Use offline maps to navigate without an internet connection
- Use google maps to find the route to the hospital and the best gate to enter and park.
- Get information on other ways to get to the hospital
- Access general hospital information and contact information
- Save appointments and set reminders
- Contact the hospital if you need to make any changes
• Added hospital pharmacy and community pharmacy to map
• Appointment notification inside app – previously just jumped to appointment details
• Better feedback and explanation on Bluetooth status
• Feedback rating uses star system – replacing slider
• Added information items for car park shuttle, shuttle & bus info
• Improved navigation near rear lifts, STAR, Radiation Oncology, Women’s Health, Cardiology
• Outdoor map fixes for speed, missing route or crash
• Adjust zoom at points to show carpark or entrance detail
• Minor improvements and fixes to appointments list and editing
• Changed + - floor buttons to up down arrows
• Tested for iOS11.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.