Punch Quest is an arcade-style fighting game, entirely controlled by taps with your left and right thumbs.
Jab, uppercut, slam, and otherwise pummel your way through dungeons full of monsters, branching path choices, rare events, and fragile pottery.
- Unlock and equip many special abilities and Supermoves.
- Ride a dinosaur that shoots lasers out of its mouth.
- Character customization that gets shown off on our friend scoreboards.
- Punch an egg that turns you into a magical gnome.
- Do quests to earn really fancy hats.
- Combo system where you launch enemies into each other from across the map.
Punch Quest is a collaboration between Rocketcat Games (Hook Champ, Mage Gauntlet) and Madgarden (Saucelifter, Sword of Fargoal).
This is a small update to bring Punch Quest current to the newest iOS. More updates coming!
- Updated for iOS 11
- Small fixes for compatibility
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
On your marks, get set…fight! Punch Quest’s timeless blend of infinite runner, brawler and dungeon-crawler feels like pure exhilaration. The action never stops as you bash through mobs of beastly foes, unleashing fierce uppercuts and mighty dash punches. You’ll come for the clobbering and stay for the awesome upgrades, lively touches (like riding a laser-spitting dino!) and eye-popping retro graphics.
Very fun game
The controls are a little bit frustrating and need to get used to
Awesome game played scince 2011 wow
- Rocketcat LLC
- 20.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Rocketcat LLC 2012
- In-App Purchases
- 20,000 Punchos Pack $3.49
- 60,000 Punchos Pack $8.99
- 150,000 Punchos Pack $16.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.