Stream over 10,000 hours of movies, TV shows and more on your next domestic flight directly to your personal device. Download the Qantas Entertainment app before you fly to start watching from the moment you board, until landing at your destination.
The Qantas Entertainment app allows you to connect to the onboard wireless network (this is not the Internet), on selected Qantas domestic flights without individual seatback screens, so you can watch or listen to:
* TV Shows & Boxsets
Using the app
Once onboard, connect your device to the onboard wireless network in 3 simple steps:
1. Turn on Flight Mode.
2. Enable Wi-Fi and connect to the Q-Streaming or Qantas Free Wi-Fi network.
3. Launch the Qantas Entertainment App.
The Qantas Entertainment app is best enjoyed on a tablet device. Please remember to charge your personal device and to bring your headphones.
Visit www.qantas.com/entertainment for more information.
- Now requires location permission in order to correctly determine the Qantas WiFi network on some devices.
- Bug fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Qantas Airways Ltd
- 112.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © Qantas Airways Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.