Check out your favorite audiobooks, eBooks, videos, magazines, comics, educational offerings, and much more from your library. With RBdigital for libraries, you can access 10+ content services—all from a
Only RBdigital delivers all of your favorite types of content, all in one app:
• Books: Thousands of exclusive Recorded Books audiobook titles, as well as audiobook and eBook content from all major authors and publishers.
• Magazines and Comics: The world's most popular library digital newsstand with titles including The Economist and Us Weekly, and hundreds of top comics including the largest collection of Marvel®
comics available to libraries.
• Entertainment: Unlimited access to entertainment services, including movies and television shows, British TV and film, Spanish telenovelas and movies, and concerts.
• Education: A comprehensive collection that includes The Great Courses, world language learning for adults and children, art and music instruction, software training, test prep, and more.
• Health and Wellness: Unlimited access to live and on-demand wellness and personal development classes with experts from around the world.
Whether you’re on the go or at home, RBdigital delivers your favorite titles right to your smartphone or tablet. It’s never been easier to access the best digital media from your library’s collection.
Download the app now to listen, watch, read, learn, and enjoy!
*Content availability varies by library
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent service all round
Great to read up to date magazines instead of looking through old ones in the hairdressers.
The help section at RB Digital is really good. Immediate response for me.
Needs way, way more development
RBdigital provides access to a lot of digital magazines through my library, but the app/service is so **cumbersome** and dated in design that I rarely feel like using it. Finding and reading the latest issue just feels like a chore.
Ideally the app should be able to keep track of new magazine issues instead of asking if you’d like email updates. The email links sometimes don’t even open the app or open to the current issue. This means you have to go to the trouble of manually searching for each issue of each magazine, which only gets more irritating the more magazines you follow.
You also cannot view other issues of magazines from your check-out screen, which adds to the inconvenience of using the app.
Checked-out magazines are sorted in a long chronological list, with no other sorting options.
The UI, in general isn’t very attractive or fast, and wastes a lot of space.
The app has a great selection of magazines but as other reviewers have noted the interface needs work. It takes too many steps to find what you actually want. You should add a favourites tab. A user could favourite a magazine and when they look at tab the newest issue appears at the top, along with the newest editions of the users other favourited magazines. Underneath these you could have the older issues of these magazines, with a tick or something next to the issues you have already checked out.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.