Revolut is an alternative to the big banks. Unlike the banks, we speak to our customers like humans, we don’t add hidden fees and we put technology at the heart of everything we do.
Think instant spending notifications, built-in budgeting, buying and selling cryptocurrencies and an easy way to spend and send money abroad with the real exchange rate. Pretty neat, right?
Open an app-based account with us in just a few minutes and join over three million people who are experiencing a radically better way to manage and control their money.
*Features are subject to availability in your market. Please note our cryptocurrency product is not available in Singapore.
Manage your money
• Get instant spending notifications after every card payment
• See how much you spend each month on things like groceries and transport
• Set up monthly spending budgets for things like restaurants and bars
• Round up every card payment and save up your spare change
Spend money abroad
• Spend abroad in over 150 currencies with the real exchange rate
• Hold and exchange 24 currencies in the app with the real exchange rate*
• Protect yourself abroad with our affordable overseas travel insurance*
Transfer money abroad
• Transfer money abroad with the real exchange rate
• Send and request money from friends and family at the touch of a button
• Set up direct debits and recurring payments in seconds*
• Split the bill with friends and family and we’ll take care of the math
• Buy, hold and sell cryptocurrencies at the touch of a button
• Get instant exposure to Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and XRP
Security the way you want it
• If you lose or misplace your card, just freeze/unfreeze it from within the app
• Turn on and off things like contactless, ecommerce and swipe payments
• Speak with one of our friendly agents with 24/7 customer support
What the media say about us
“Revolut now let’s you cheaply trade Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum”
- Next Web
“Look out high street banks, the Revolut is coming”
“Revolut are chipping away at the big banks by offering a slick app and slashed fees”
- New York Times
Did you know you can hide widgets? We’ve now made this more obvious. Head to the dashboard and tap ‘Edit widgets’ and drag any you don’t use all the time to the hidden section. You can easily unhide them later.
Also...you wanted easier access to rates, and we listened. You can now access your favourite currency rates from the main screen. Just tap the rates icon on the top left to get started.
Another cool update — you can now customise your Vault by uploading a background image and changing the Vault icon to an emoji.
Finally, see how much you’re projected to spend each month, based on scheduled payments and daily spending averages, with a brand new analytics chart.
Ratings and Reviews
Speed & efficiency
An amazing app that is fast and effective. Excellent service and so much easier to use than any other banking service I have used. I once worked for Bank Of Ireland who take up to 45 days to process a chargeback request for international ATM disputes. I needed to raise a chargeback dispute with Revolut and it was sorted within 1 day. An amazing service, couldn’t be happier with it!
Love it but the app could be improved
Love Revolut and the convenience it brings. However the latest redesign(s) of the app have made it difficult to navigate around. It is harder to check your balance and make simple exchanges. It also doesn’t store my NZD - I have to go down the list every time to chose it. Overall I am find it confusing to navigate, as does my partner who also uses Revolut a lot. Hope you can fix this! I think a central ‘home button’ allowing you to see the balance of your money and top up or exchange money from there could help.
Also tying the Revolut to one mobile no. is cumbersome when you travel with different phones and may have also have a work
Phone. It is probably more secure than email but it has proven difficult for me at times to download the app on a new device either travelling or after moving between jobs (changing phone numbers)
I love Revolut and am a big advocate. It would be great to see changes relating to the above issues.
Hope this feedback helps...
Awesome piece of kit
I got my Revolut card about a year and a half ago before heading to travel around South America, used it all over there with very few issues, some ATM’s will still charge a small fee using the card but in most countries there that wasn’t an issue!!
Got charged twice by a coach company in Argentina but the revolut team sorted that out for me and had my money back in the account with very little delay, great!!
Now living in NZ and used it before getting an account over there which helped with fees etc from my uk bank account!! Now holidaying in Bali and using it everyday with no issues whatsoever!!
Absolutely nailed this cash passport malarkey revolut......well done!!👍🏻
- Revolut Ltd
- 328.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Revolut Ltd
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.