Awhi: Social Reflection 12+
Fistpump & Facepalm Moments
Awhi Analytics Limited
Designed for iPad
The Awhi app will help you build reflection into your daily routine and develop emotional intelligence. By sharing your highs and lows on the Awhi app regularly with friends and family, you can build a picture over time of what is impacting your wellbeing.
Awhi (said “ah-fee”) is a Māori word that means to support, to care for or embrace. On the Awhi app you are able to follow the highs and lows of those you really care about and show them support. Awhi also stands for Aggregate Wellbeing and Health Indicator. With permission, high-level, anonymous wellbeing data is analysed and provided to organisations to help measure experienced wellbeing in groups and communities.
You may be invited to share your experienced wellbeing data with an organisation who is using Awhi Analytics to measure the social impact of their initiative or program. You can join a research group by using a unique invite code. You are always in control of your data on the Awhi app, and you can opt in and opt out of these research groups easily by adding or removing the invite codes from your profile settings.
Emotional Intelligence features:
- Encourages daily reflection.
- Encourages mindfulness around both positive/negative experiences.
- A guided posting process that includes emotion identification to increase mindfulness around feelings.
- An open text field for wellbeing self-expression.
- Ability to add images for wellbeing self-expression.
- A list of all previous posts to reflect on over the week for personal wellbeing awareness.
- Graphs and data to help you understand your emotional patterns over time.
- Fistpump and facepalm moments can include phrases, images and hashtags.
- Others can support your posts, but not reply or comment on them. Only you can see who has supported your posts.
- Follow friends and family, support the experiences they share and keep up-to-date with their news.
- Trending sections showing trending topics in your community.
- No ads or promoted content.
- No algorithms tailoring your content.
The Awhi app provides a safe way to share your experiences, as you can either choose to share your experiences with friends or family, or keep them private. There are no comments or replies to what you post. This means you can reflect on the high and low moments of your day and express how you feel more authentically and show a bit more vulnerability. You can give your friends and family who follow you a window into what your day was really like and also have a window into the wellbeing of those you care about. You can show support for experiences shared by others and keep up-to-date with how they’re doing.
While the Awhi app falls under the social media category, it does not contain any advertising, promoted posts or sponsored content. The Awhi app has been designed as a simple and fast tool for daily reflection, mindfulness, sharing experiences and supporting friends. You only see posts by who you choose to follow, in the order that those experiences were shared. There are no algorithms distracting you so you can be more in control and mindful about what you consume online. That means you can spend less time scrolling and less time feeling guilty about how much time you spend on social media.
New images for app store
Ratings and Reviews
Great to know what I’m contributing too
Great app. Good to know where my data is going and the purpose it has.
Making a difference
This is something that all organisations, groups, people who give a sh!t need to look into. An amazing tool that can help significantly in overall wellbeing
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Awhi Analytics Limited
- 51.1 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- © Copyright 2022 Awhi Analytics Ltd