• The SALTS app was designed to help participants in the study navigate their way through study milestones
• Reminds participants of different measurements that are due
• Enables participants to complete required questionnaires at different time points
• Offers tutorial videos for participants to watch and remind them how to complete measurements within the study.
• Allows participants to scan barcodes of packaged foods and drinks
What is it:
SALTS (Salt ALTernatives Study) is a research trial to see whether a salt-reduction programme can help lower blood pressure in adults with high blood pressure.
This application was designed to help guide participants through the study and help with measurement collection at different time points.
Participants can register their interest in the study if they are:
• Over 18 years old
• Own a smartphone
• Have high blood pressure over ≥140mmHg (systolic) and/or ≥85mmHg (diastolic)
• Live in Auckland
Funded by the Health Research Council (HRC)
For more information check out the DIET website https://www.diet.auckland.ac.nz/ or email email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
- Auckland Uniservices Limited
- 15.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Auckland UniServices Limted
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.