The school communication app loved by schools, students & parents.
● Real time digital communication anytime, anywhere with a secure, easy-to-use app.
● School Stream helps parents keep on top of school activities, newsletters, school forms and absentee notes. We make it easy for parents so schools get a better response rate.
● Keep parents in the loop by bringing the whole of school life together in an easy-to-use school communication app.
● Send urgent notifications directly to parents’ smartphones and tablets. If you need to let your school community know about a power outage, fire, or that sports day has been cancelled, make sure they get the message the first time, every time.
● School Stream is safe and free for parents and families to use and it works on all smartphones and tablets. It is used by hundreds of thousands of parents across the world.
● Save money by reducing printing costs. With School Stream you can send forms and newsletters directly to parents’ smartphones.
● Save admin staff time and stay in control of your school’s communication. It’s as simple as publish and click!
● Every school is different. With School Stream's Customised Categories function, schools can tailor content based on the needs of their parent community for higher engagement.
● Training and support are included in your license fee and the app is free for parents to download.
● Any questions, problems, or feedback? Tell us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Secret Squirrel support for shiny new things coming soon!
Also, we improved support for some embedded content and notifications, but that's not exciting x
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
SchoolStream has helped me a lot for this year. Now I don’t have to worry about my child forgetting any important things I should know. But sometimes it is a little complicated to actually see the notifications.
Excellent application. Easy to stay connected and up to date with school events
When you have more than one child at the same school, it can be confusing which messages relate to which child. It would be clearer if the class number was specified.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.