ServiceM8 is the app for trade contractors and field service businesses. With powerful communication, scheduling, quoting, job management and invoicing, ServiceM8 will help your business thrive.
Whether you’re in Plumbing, Electrical Contracting, HVAC, Pest Control, Appliance Repair, IT, Cleaning, Security or Pool Care, if you manage jobs and staff in the field, ServiceM8 can help you eliminate paperwork, provide better service, and get paid faster.
If your business:
• Consistently loses paperwork
• Misses client appointments
• Struggles to keep track of staff and jobs
• Has trouble maintaining service levels
• Is slow to quote and invoice, or
• Feels chaotic and stressful
ServiceM8 can help - We’ve helped thousands of businesses in over 30 countries process millions of jobs and invoices.
ServiceM8 can transform the way you manage jobs, staff, customers and invoicing - freeing you from paperwork to run a more productive and professional business, and enjoy a better lifestyle.
Download the app and tap ‘Try Demo’ for a test-drive (no sign-up required).
What is ServiceM8?
ServiceM8 is cloud-based software designed to help field service businesses manage all aspects of their work, from a client’s first call through to scheduling, quoting, job management, invoicing and payment. From there, ServiceM8 integrates with leading accounting packages like Xero, MYOB & Quickbooks Online, forming an end-to-end field service package.
Field staff use the ServiceM8 app for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch, and office staff can access ServiceM8 using their Mac or PC.
ServiceM8 is ideal for field service businesses with a high-turnover of relatively small jobs, and ranging in size from sole operators up to 30 staff. Industries such as:
• Electrical contracting
• Pest control
• Appliance repair
• Locksmithing & security
• Pool care
• Lawn & garden care
• General repair & property maintenance
• Fire safety
• Carpet care
ServiceM8 also has a Franchise Management Solution for field service franchises.
• Manage jobs from start to finish.
• Access all client and job details in the field.
• Ensure job quality & consistency with built-in checklists.
• Capture electronic signatures from clients.
• Connect your office, field staff and customers.
• Email and text clients directly from the app.
• Save time with email and text templates.
• Send On-the-Way text messages to customers.
• Automate booking reminders and follow-ups to customers.
• Staff can view their schedules and job info, anywhere.
• Real time map view of staff and job locations.
• Instant dispatch for urgent jobs.
• Staff receive push notifications about schedule changes.
• Automatic ‘next-job’ reminders keep staff on schedule.
Quoting & Invoicing
• Create professional PDF quotes and invoices on site.
• Email or text quotes and invoices to clients from the app.
• Customers can view quotes & pay invoices online.
• Staff can take payment on site, through the app.
• Access a full history of work done for every client.
• Attach notes, photos, videos, emails & messages to jobs.
• Automatic back-up and secure cloud storage.
Add-ons & integrations
• Extend ServiceM8’s functionality with a range of add-ons.
• Connect ServiceM8 with your accounting package.
• Four capped plans to choose from to suit your business size & requirements
• Plans bundle jobs, SMSs & add-ons into a monthly price
• No contracts, setup fees, or ‘per-user’ fees
• Unlimited staff & storage
• 14-day free trial
• Free, 24/7 email and chat support.
• Online Help Centre with articles and videos.
• Global network of ServiceM8 Partners offering setup services.
Download the app and tap ‘Try Demo’ to test-drive ServiceM8 (no sign-up required).
The ServiceM8 application uses background location. Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
Minor fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
We came to ServiceM8 after using a competing product and instantly we were impressed. It has changed the way we run our business and improved our workflow to the point where we do not spend extra time with paperwork on the road, and in most cases the customer job can be processed, closed and billed as we walk out the door. We loved it so much we have helped some friends set up ServiceM8 in their businesses and they love it as much as we do. First class product. Highly recommended.
Great for one man band
Servicem8 was used at the last company I worked at (3 technicians and office staff) and I kept using it when I started on my own a year ago. As a sole trader the customer management, scheduling, map and contact integration is priceless. Only drawback is it is weak on the financial management side, I export to Xero (with a click of a button) when job is completed.
Transitioning from a paper based system to ServiceM8 was well worth while. It did take some rethinking, adaptation and creative thinking on our part in order to make it work. But once we changed our mind set we start to see real benefits.
We now use ServiceM8 to track our enquiries, prepare quotations, manage workflow and jobs, partial invoicing and after installation servicing and follow-up.
With any off-the-shelf solution you're probably not going to get every box ticked but ServiceM8 has significant customisation options that allow the app to work well. And the team at ServiceM8 seem to be continually adding features and fine tuning the app. The latest release with job costing has been awesome. We are now able to easily look at our profit margin on each job.
We are all very delighted with the results and pleased that we investment the time to make this work for us.
- Eroldawn Pty Ltd
- 31.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.4 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © ServiceM8®
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.