The Skinny app makes it easy to manage your account – check your balance, top up, and customise your plan with Add-Ons when you’re on the go.
Do your thing better with the Skinny app:
1. Top up using a voucher, your pre-registered card, or a new card.
2. Check your balance and see if you’re running low on minutes, texts, or data.
3. Get unlimited data for up to 12 hours with Data Binge – perfect for any online bingeing sessions.
4. Manage your plan and Add-Ons ¬– check what plan you’re on and customise it with Add-Ons. You can even switch to a new plan if you want to mix it up.
There are heaps of other cool things that you can do on the app, like transferring credit to your mates, or gifting them with data or minutes. Download the app and start making the most of it.
The app is free, but just a heads up: You’ll use a little bit of data downloading it, so be savvy and hook into some Wi-Fi if you’re running low on data.
*****Handy tips for getting the app setup with your number*****
In the setup you’ll need to enter your mobile number in one of the following ways:
• You can enter your mobile number with the +64 at the front, but make sure you drop the first 0. For example +64 204 123 456
• You can enter your mobile number without the +64 at the front. In this case you keep the first 0. For example 0204 123 456
- Small app improvements and bug-fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Unfortunately these past severely years with Skinny have been full of stress and frustration. Every time I buy a plan, just after the renew of it, it takes back the credit it just gave. LIKE WHAT THE HECK? Then Skinny has the nerve to get rid of my plan, forcing me to buy a new one. This is an on going routine. I AM SO ANNOYED! It’s costing so much. Please fix this immediately
Best Company and app
Application is easy to use, last week i made a mistake and then i call skinny customer care, they help me and they refund me, I appreciate them because otherwise i loose money and 20GB rollover internet.
I use skinny from last 1 year and i never face any problem from company or app. ( i 100% recommended to use skinny)
Compared to vodaphone and some other phone network providers, I think Skinny is probably the best for deals. Super cheap and no hassle. Free texts to service providers whereas with other companies I’d call to get help and it would say “sorry you do not have enough credit to make this call”. Skinny texts me all the help I need.👍
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.