Sky Go is free for Sky customers and opens up new ways to watch TV with easy to use features. Matched to your Sky subscription, you can catch up on On Demand titles or download content to watch when you’re offline.
• Watch 34 channels live depending on your subscription
• ‘Download To Go’ allows you to download up to 25 titles at a time to your device to watch when you’re off line depending on your subscription
• Bookmark up to 50 shows with ‘My Watchlist’
• Hundreds of catch up titles from more than 30 channels, depending on your subscription
• Over 80 seasons of ‘Box Set’ shows, depending on your subscription
• Featured recommendations from Sky
• A handy seven-day programme guide
• Remote Record your favourite programmes to your My Sky planner at home
• Set programme reminders to your device
• Keep content family friendly with parental control settings
• Free for all customers with a Sky box in their home and with at least the Sky Starter package
• Available wherever you have an internet connection in New Zealand
The Sky Go App is supported on iOS Phones and Tablets. You can register to watch Sky Go on five devices per SKY account and you can watch on one device at a time.
For more information visit the Sky Go website www.skygo.co.nz/support
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is so glitchy
This app is so glitchy! Often part way through episodes and it crashes, if you pause an episode and leave the app open too long it crashes when you play and then does not remember where you were in the episode. I am completely unable to cast, always says it has encountered an error. On demand apps have been around for so long now and these feature issues really shouldn’t be the reason for such a terrible rating
This took way too long.
It’s about time you guys added on demand content it took way to long, even the update for the iPhone X took really long, it’s been 6 months. But I have to say the app looks pretty good now and have yet to have any problems with it, live streams seem to load pretty fast and so does the on demand content. But Airplay and/or chromecast support is still missing and would give this review a 5 star, but the lack of support for it and your outrageous prices still compared to other services bring this down to a 3.
Come on It’s 2018 it’s time to give us multiple streams and casting support, NZ is In front of AUS in internet capacity and reliability due to fibre and we are still stuck on 1.5Mbps for a high quality stream which isn’t a very good quality to be honest, and not to mention the 30 seconds delay behind actual live tv.
Foxtel has 7.0Mbps for their highest quality when steaming and they also have chromecast support, I’ve also heard that they have only a 5 second delay for live tv.
it’s time to move forward and the internet is the way.
Worse than their stock price
This app is genuinely built terribly. Bugs for Africa. The app crashes every other time you open it. General rated content asks for R-18 pin, some content audio quality is terrible, issues around casting/Apple TV streaming, ability to search through content has terrible UX, when playing and wanting to skip forward or back, only allows certain places you can go to, if you do this too many times the app crashes, live stream continually drop, then app will crash and then you have to start again... the list goes on.
It’s hard to believe this got given the ok to be released to the public. If you’re trying to push further subscribers away, this app will do it.
- SKY Network Television Limited
- 66.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 2015 SKY Network Television Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.