SkyBus has been providing fast, convenient and affordable Airport bus transfers for over 40 years, servicing Airports in Australia and New Zealand. Travelling on SkyBus just got easier with the official SkyBus App. The SkyBus App is the perfect travel companion for your next SkyBus journey, with everything you need right at your fingertips. Features include:
- Create an account and enjoy faster purchasing, exclusive offers and access to your tickets from any device.
- With the SkyBus App we're excited to provide the fastest and easiest way to buy a SkyBus ticket.
PLAN YOUR JOURNEY
- Find your nearest SkyBus stop using your location, landmark or address. View your journey in the app or open directions to each stop in your preferred maps app.
- View upcoming departures as well as timetables for your chosen day and time of travel. See estimated journey times for your trip.
- Fast access to tickets with your e-ticket sent instantly to the SkyBus ticket wallet. No more searching for ticket emails or holding onto paper tickets. Access your tickets when offline.
- View the status of your ticket including the number of trips remaining for multi-use tickets. Used and expired tickets will automatically move to the archive tab of the wallet to help keep it tidy.
- 'Buy again' with a single tap directly from your wallet.
- Manage bookings from your e-ticket.
- Stay up to date with SkyBus news, service announcements and offers with our app notifications. Select which notifications you want to receive directly within the app.
Location and notification services are required for some SkyBus app features. Internet connectivity required for purchases.
We would love to hear your feedback, email email@example.com
This update includes performance improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Unable to register
So far I’ve been unable to both register and even services. Consistently getting both error messages and blank pages for services.
So easy to use, clear information re timetables etc. best thing is we can buy transport for Australia and New Zealand meaning we can organise the full trip when visiting either country.
The app experience is excellent, navigation, layout of page. And when I found no cellular connection, the ticket info is offline, wow. Thanks for the devs.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.