Slack brings team communication and collaboration into one place so you can get more work done, whether you belong to a large enterprise or a small business. Tick off your to-do list and make progress on your projects by bringing the right people, conversations, tools and information you need together. Slack is available on any device, so you can find and access your team and your work whether you’re at your desk or on the go.
Use Slack to:
• Communicate with your team and organise your conversations by topic, project or anything else that matters to your work
• Message or call any person or group within your team
• Share and edit documents and collaborate with the right people, all in Slack
• Integrate the tools and services you already use into your workflow, including Google Drive, Salesforce, Dropbox, Asana, Twitter, Zendesk and more
• Easily search a central knowledge base that automatically indexes and archives your team’s past conversations and files
• Customise your notifications so you stay focused on what matters
Scientifically proven (or at least rumoured) to make your working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive. We hope you’ll give Slack a try.
Having trouble? Please contact email@example.com
• As of this update, we’ve removed 3D Touch functionality from a few places inside the app – channel names and DMs – where, let’s be honest, it simply wasn’t doing what it should do. 3D Touch still works on the icon on the home screen and when quick-replying to a notification, as it’s perfectly up to scratch there. (N.B. “Scratch” is not a valid gesture, please don’t go scratching your device on our account.)
• Fixed: When viewing the channel details screen in dark mode, the area showing the channel title is now, like everything else, also in dark mode.
• Fixed: Where two channels or users had the same name, they’ll no longer randomly switch places with each other in the channel/DM list.
• Fixed: Opening a thread containing a message with a link that contained certain characters made everything crash. And yes, seeing as you asked, that one was satisfying to hunt down. And to fix.
Ratings and Reviews
App is fine to use on the 7 Plus, though me trying to connect to my slack workspaces form New Zealand takes ages..
I beg you please add a dark theme or something that’s easy on the eyes, especially in low light situations / night time.
The best collaboration tool ever
I have been using many applications for instant chat & other functions. However, nothing can compete Slack. Not sure where to start from about saying great things about it but overall, this is my favourite application in my organisation. It consumes very less memory on phone, yet the performance is absolutely amazing. No matter where I am, as long as there is internet connection - I am all set.
File/screen sharing, audio/video calls & the best part gifs! It’s extreme fun to use Slack due to gifs.
Thanks a million to the Slack team for constantly working & making it better everyday.
The best of everything
Amazing for working on group projects. Users can be in teams and just watch, or interact within the group. Can also link with drive it’s ideal for school teams or groups. Love that it’s a cross platform app, with notifications. A+
- Slack Technologies, Inc.
- 126.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Slack Technologies
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.