This is a major new version of Spillo and it requires Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite or later.
• Local bookmarks: Spillo no longer requires you to have a Pinboard account, just create a local account to store your bookmarks locally on your machine
• Multiple accounts: you can now use multiple Pinboard (or local) accounts on the same machine. Switching account is also super easy
• Background mode: you can now decide to run Spillo in the background. The main UI and Dock icon will not be visible but you will still be able to search and create bookmarks (either via keyboard shortcuts or by using the menu icon)
• Global search: search your bookmarks from anywhere by bringing the new global search box, even when Spillo is in the background
• Dynamic bookmark description height: if you choose to show the bookmark description in the list, the cell will automatically resize if the bookmark doesn’t have a description
• New popover to select suggested tags: when creating or editing a bookmark, suggested tags are now presented in a popover that lets you select multiple tags at once
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.