Introduce your child to a playground of sound with Spotify Kids. Packed with singalongs, soundtracks and playlists made for young listeners, the app is an easy way for children of all ages to discover music in a fun environment. Included with a Spotify Premium Family subscription. Try Spotify Kids free for 3 months with a Premium Family trial. Cancel anytime.
Spotify Kids lets your child:
Listen to audio they love with their own account
Explore their tastes, without hearing explicit content
Discover music handpicked for kids by our experts
Hear playlists made just for young listeners
Play their favorite tracks offline
Important information about the app:
-To use the app, you need to subscribe to Spotify Premium Family first.
- A Kids profile counts as 1 account in your Premium Family plan. You can create up to 5 Kids accounts for your Family plan, and download the app to as many devices as you want.
- The app uses your device’s internal storage to store downloaded music for offline play.
- The app streams content over WiFi and mobile networks, so check your data package and allowance with your mobile network provider.
- The app asks for your child’s name and age. This is used to showcase the most relevant content for your child and to personalise their experience using the app. Children may see different content, depending on their age. All information is fully encrypted.
We gave the app a tune up to make sure it’s as fast and fun as ever.
Ratings and Reviews
My phone gets really hot and chews through battery when using this app. The search is very ineffective.
Does this sound appropriate for a preschool kids profile: “Cheated on my baby, you can go and ask her?”
Cultural standards vary widely? You said this music is hand picked for kids?! And this is in the “Younger Kids” section. So you guys hand picked this and decided that was appropriate for little kids in some cultures? I want a refund for the Family Subscription I only bought for this, plus you seriously need to check the music properly. I would love to be able to use the app again one day when it’s sorted, my son is super disappointed as he really got his hopes up then I had to stop him using it. Parents need to be able to relax knowing their kids are hearing ok stuff, which doesn’t just mean no swearing.
Developer Response ,
We hear you! We appreciate you sharing your thoughts on this and we'll make sure to share your feedback with our team. We’d recommend getting in touch with our support team by following the steps at support.spotify.com/article/how-can-i-contact-spotify/. They'll have a look at your account and see what they can suggest.
You need a premium
You need a premium account to pay to listen to this app you can just listen on the Original app for kids since I heard the lyrics are inappropriate for the next generation
WHATS THE POINT to download this app then just use the original app
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 55.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Spotify LTD
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.