Statement provides Assignee Expense Management Services, globally. Built from the ground up for users working in multiple currencies and countries, Statement offers the flexibility and transparency multinational business needs.
Our services can be integrated with your employer’s ERP/HRIS/ARM system, allowing users to select from corporate exchange rates, use employer-defined expense types, and enables consolidated reporting to finance.
- If you would like to create a new account with Statement, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can talk you through the steps to implement the app for you or your company.
- If you have already been provided with login details by an existing account manager, you can simply download the app and log in.
CREATE EXPENSE REPORTS
- Users can create office-specific expense reports, then attribute multiple expenses to each report.
- Reports can then be submitted to a designated reviewer's email address. If an intermediary approval stage was requested during configuration, this will also go to any approvers first to check the transaction. This allows for a centralised management of expenses, particularly useful for mobility teams.
- Receipt images can be added using the phone's camera or photo library. Multiple images per expense can be added if required.
HANDLE MULTIPLE CURRENCIES
- Expenses can be added in over 140 currencies, with your corporate exchange rates also provided if they're integrated.
- Expenses will be reported in your bank account currency, allowing for multiple expense currencies to be submitted and approved in a single report.
A STREAMLINED APPROVAL/REVIEW WORKFLOW
Reports are generated and submitted via email to approvers/reviewers.
Users can see what stage in the process the report is at, including where the report has been approved/rejected.
If an expense is rejected, any reason provided for rejection will be visible to the user.
Rejected reports can be regenerated, corrected, and resubmitted. This saves users time re-entering expenses should one of them be rejected.
Scryer is a software company based in Norwich UK, with talented developers passionate about building and maintaining high-quality, functional applications. We also have extensive experience with Enterprise Integration Services, enabling us to build software compatible with your existing infrastructure and service providers.
Statement Licensing Agreement: www.scryer.io/terms
Contact us at email@example.com to request a demo today. We look forward to hearing from you!
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Reports can now be cancelled once they've been submitted, by simply swiping left on a report. They can then be edited and resubmitted to a reviewer.
Report deletion confirmation
Deleting a report now requires confirmation, to ensure deletion doesn't occur in error.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Scryer Limited
- 22 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Scryer Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.