Storypark for Families helps parents and wider family members be more involved in a child’s early learning and development journey.
• Receive stories, photos and videos from the educators working with your child.
• Stay in touch with your child’s early learning service – receive important notices and updates, and join the conversation.
• Record your child’s most precious moments in your very own interactive, fun-filled album, and tell the story of the most important little person in your life. Grab a quick photo or get creative with layouts, stickers, filters and overlaid text that really tell the whole story.
• Invite your wider family, wherever they are, to share your child’s development with loved ones. Storypark is free to use for families.
• Notify a family member, the whole family or your child’s educators when you’ve got something to share and they can respond with words or video messages.
• Observe progress and relive treasured memories with your child through their timeline.
• Explore a growing video library of fun learning activities you can do with your child.
• Store your memories in a safe and secure online environment.
Storypark is enjoyed by families in 150 countries and thousands of leading early childhood services around the world.
“Today was my Grandson’s first day at Kindy and how lucky am I to be at work but still see the expressions on his face on his first day!! Just magic!!"
“Awesome resource, thank you for making it free and so easy to use! The design is a joy to navigate.”
We now support font scaling! If you have Larger Text Size turned on in your device's Accessibility Settings, you'll now be able to see text throughout the app displayed a little (or a lot) bigger.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Can’t turn off emails - super annoying
Videos don’t always play properly.
Update - emails can now be switched off properly from the app - woohoo - awesome work!
Can’t turn off the emails - I am getting my inbox clogged by emails from StoryPark. Have selected to turn off emails but the still keep coming.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, really sorry about this. We’ve just released an update to the app that should help you out with the email settings. Check out the new settings under “Notification settings” in your account page. Would love to help with the video problem too, feel free to drop us an inquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org
Love seeing what my child gets up to during the day!
Such a great app with pictures and stories about what my child is doing at daycare. Plus her learning plan. And the feature where you can comment back to teachers is really great. Plus communicate with the other parents too.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. It's really appreciated.
All videos play at once
If a post has more than one video, the sound for all of them plays at once, which is a somewhat frustrating experience.
- Storypark Ltd
- 100.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, German, Maori
- Age Rating
- © Storypark Ltd. 2020
- In-App Purchases
- Adventure Artwork Pack $1.69
- Pets Artwork Pack $1.69
- Eating Artwork Pack $1.69
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.