Strike Clock is a round timer that can be activated without taking your gloves off. It senses your glove through the front facing camera, so a tap on the front of your mobile device (over the front camera) starts and stops the timer.
The simple counter changes colour from cool to hot, so at a glance you know how far through the round you are.
- Timer color lets you see at a glance where you are - blue at the start, yellow at the halfway mark, fading to red at the end.
- 'Camera mode' lets you start or pause the timer with your gloves on.
- Configurable 'Gloves On' timer gives you time to get ready
- Set your round length, rest time and number of rounds
- Configurable warning modes: 10 seconds remaining, 20 seconds remaining, halfway through round, or no warning.
And now introducing EUG mode, which makes every second last 1.25 seconds. The clock appears the same, but time has been slowed. Great for trainers wanting to squeeze that little bit extra out of 'clock watching' students.
This app uses sounds from freesound:
Boxing Bell & Boxing Bell 1 by Benboncan (https://www.freesound.org/people/Benboncan/)
Increased maximum rounds to 50 for those long bouts.
Ratings and Reviews
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.