Experience Māori cultural stories and see Māori superheroes come to life in 3D anywhere in the world using the magic of Augmented Reality.
These stories are brought to you by Ngāti Whātua Ōrākei, a hapū (subtribe) of the wider Ngāti Whātua iwi whose ancestral lands are around the Tāmaki isthmus and Auckland (Tāmaki-makau-rau).
- Experience a Māori cultural story in your environment using AR
- Take photos and videos with 3D characters and environments
- Take photos and videos of your experience to share with your friends
- Bring story characters to life using the virtual toybox
- Listen to Māori songs and see their translations in english
iOS specific features
- New devices use plane detection. So you just need to scan your surroundings to place your story in your environment. Plane detection works on the following iPhone Models:
-Phone 6s and 6s Plus
-iPhone 7 and 7 Plus
-iPad Pro (9.7, 10.5 or 12.9) – both first-gen and 2nd-gen
-iPhone 8 and 8 Plus
A new song has been added.
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome concept with a big flaw
I love this idea but no matter what I do it won’t play with any sound :( I have a mini iPad model MK9Q2X/A with all updates installed so in theory it should work (and everything else with sound does). Hoping this is a bug that can be fixed :)
Developer Response ,
hey Nicknack_NZ, thanks for providing feedback and the model number of your iPad. We tested the app on various mini Ipads during our quality testing phase and everything seemed to be working, that model number will be a great help in checking the issue.
We will look into this and get back to you soon :)
- Titan Ideas Ltd
- 222.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 NGĀTI WHĀTUA ŌRĀKEI and Titan Ideas Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.