Tammy Fit is a new way to set goals, work out and track your progress. Working in integration with Apple’s Health App to track your steps, Tammy Fit uses data about your goals, body, and preferences to create a weekly workout schedule tailored to you. With a wide and unique selection of meal and exercise plans customised to your body and goals, you can have your own piece of the Tammy Hembrow lifestyle. The #TammyFit community is here for you – share goal-tracking selfies, receive healthy reminders (hydration is important), and get to know your strengths like never before.
With Tammy Fit, you can:
• set exercise goals, and create daily and weekly workout schedules
• track your steps, calories, water intake, and exercise progress all in one place
• take recommended exercise programs to lose, gain or maintain your current weight
• choose between gym and home workouts that suit your lifestyle
• watch video tutorials, paired with super simple exercise instructions and recommended reps
• choose from a wide array of clean meal plans, including vegetarian and vegan – full of the protein and macro nutrients you need to supplement your exercise plan
• save selfies to your diary so you can see your own progress, and share them with the #TammyFit community
• choose between a weekly, quarterly or yearly subscription.
Got feedback? We’d love to hear from you! Connect with us at email@example.com
• Your iTunes Account will be charged 7 days after you confirm your purchase (post-free trial period)
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and will cost the same as your initial fee unless you opt for a different plan upon renewal
• You can manage your subscription and opt out of auto-renewal in your Account Settings after purchase
• Read the full Terms of Service at https://prod.tammyhembrow.org/pages/terms/
This one’s for the calorie counters: In this update, we’ve made a few improvements to how ticks appear next to your diary items to keep your macros 100% accurate.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Easy to use
Good app, easy to use, helps me stick with it, lots of different programs to suit everyone. Only thing I can’t figure out is how to change what day and week I’m at in a program after I deleted the app awhile ago after just getting it to see what it’s like and just redownloaded to start using it.
A game changer
Firstly I am so grateful I discovered this app when I did. For the last year I have wanted to amp up my training, and was just about to sign up with a PT out of my price range to reach these new goals, so this app has saved me a lot of $$$.
Secondly the meals are easy and delicious and I found I had a lot of ingredients already in my fridge and pantry. It also takes the worry away from what I need to eat to reach my goals.
The exercises are also perfect if you want to feel like you’ve worked out the next day, challenging and fun. I particularly like the mini 5 day plans that are incorporated, such a great idea! (Feels like my own personal boot camp)
Overall if you’re looking for a healthy change, challenge, something new or some motivation, or just to feel like you’ve got someone keeping you on track, this is app for you.
~One happy customer 💕
Developer Response ,
This is such a helpful and trustworthy review. Thanks so much for telling us your story – we're so glad that you love the app as much as we do!
Workouts are great but app could be more user friendly
I’ve been using the Nike training club app religiously which is so seamless to use so maybe my expectations are a bit high, but this app could definitely have some improvement in terms of being user friendly, for example there’s a bit of reading you need to do for each workout and the “video” of Tammy visually doing the exercise is just a looped GIF that may take a while to load if your internet connection isn’t good (meaning it depends on wifi/3G). Also, you don’t have any voice overs while working out which I find really helpful (the Nike app would have someone explaining the reps you need to do and then periodically giving you tips during that rep to keep good form). The workouts are great but I wouldn’t pay the extra for a lesser user friendly experience compared to the free app that I’m currently using.
Developer Response ,
Hi lovely! Thanks so much for such an indepth review, and what phenomenal feedback. We've actually been working on some new features like audio-video explainers that address a bunch of these things, so please know that we're totally taking it on board. Hot tip too: you can actually download your program when you're on wifi so you don't have to use any data. Pop into your program in the workouts section and look for the little down arrow. Hope this helps, and best of luck with your fitness journey no matter what app you end up with!
- TH IP PTY LTD
- 88.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Tammy Hembrow Health & Fitness Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $25.49
- Quarterly Subscription $65.99
- Yearly Subscription $119.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.