The Franz Kafka Videogame is an original puzzle/adventure game inspired by the writings of Franz Kafka.
The protagonist named K. gets a sudden offer of employment. And this event changes his life, forcing him to make a distant voyage. To his surprise, the world beyond his homeland appears to be not as normal as he would think.
Together with K. you will experience an atmosphere of absurdity, surrealism, and total uncertainty.
• From the Creator of an Award-Winning Hamlet
• Original Logic Puzzles
• No inventory. No boss battles. No RPG features
• Only Absurdity and Surrealism
Version 1.4.24 - now with stickers for the iMessage App!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Daedalic Entertainment Gmbh
- 384.7 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Copyright 2017 Daedalic Entertainment GmbH. Daedalic and the Daedalic logo are trademarks of Daedalic Entertainment GmbH
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.