Get ready for an unforgettable journey to the magic world of the Middle Ages! You will meet your old friends, Professor and Aurora, and help Prince Eric rebuild his kingdom and protect it from the evil plans of villains! Fight treacherous monsters, explore new territories, construct various buildings, search for the magical artefacts and play with your friends online!
• This game works in offline mode without Internet so you can play it on a plane, in the subway or on the road.
• Enjoy the unique parallax effect on you device! It’s more than just background moving: it creates a sense of dimension and the illusion of depth.
• Uncover the endless secrets of the magic world in deep dungeons, high towers, and abandoned wastelands
• Protect your kingdom from the vicious Gobools, powerful Trollums, and other fearful creatures.
• Rebuild the kingdom: construct Sawmills and Manufactories, cultivate grapes and eggplants, breed pigs and sheep.
• Develop your country: build fortified towers to protect your subjects, create statues and fountains to boost your influence.
• Collect and Conquer: hundreds of rare magic items will add to your treasury and help you enlist the legendary heroes.
• Beautiful graphics and sound.
‘Graphics and sound are very nicely done and give the game a lot of personality… the character art here is exceptional.’ (www.gamezebo.com/)
‘The Tribez and Castlez is as bright and cute as a city-builder can hope to get.’ (www.148apps.com/)
‘The Tribez and Castles is another amazing title put out by Game Insight.’ (www.ghostwolfe.com/)
‘The Tribez & Castlez … presents a bright and colorful world that players will be happy to spend time in.’ (http://www.biogamergirl.com/)
PLEASE NOTE: This game is for iPad 2/3/4, iPad Air, iPad Mini 1/2, and iPhone 4/4s/5/5s/5c/6/6 Plus.
iPad 1, iPod Touch, and iPhone 3 or earlier iPhone versions are not available.
• Game stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Tribes and Castles
Great fun but sometimes I seem to take forever to complete the different challenges - unless I spend lots of money. A shame since the game is good at adapting over time.
Great game but some losses of bought items
I LOVE this game. I played for about a year and got to quite a high level, paying out for gems and some of the unique buildings that give extra resources. Following one of the updates ( where you could 'help' lost friends) I was unable to get this function to work. I uninstalled and re installed on my iPad and lost everything, having to start again. Miffed, I left it a while but really missed playing, so started from the beginning about a year ago. I have avoided spending much as I am always wary that I could lose bought resources again. I have, however, lost a few items paid for with gems, and just in the last 24 hours seem to have 'lost' about 200 gems from my stash. This is a brilliant game that is addictive! But be wary that you may suddenly lose your 'investments' which is both expensive and frustrating. Without these issues, I would rate it 5 stars.
Facebook only way to add friends
Sadly, this game was recently ruined when GI decided to force players to ask for friends via Facebook only. Previously we could add friends by game id. Without any warning all friends added by id were deleted. If GI is happy to make such a huge change that impacts how players interact and make progress WITHOUT WARNING then they are willing to do it more than once. Even if you do add friends via FB they will be deleted if you don't visit them for 3 days in a row. Just be aware of what you're getting into with this game and don't spend money if you choose to play. You will regret it. I do not recommend any GI game.
- Game Insight UAB
- 122.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Game Insight, 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Heap of Gold $3.49
- 1550 Gold Coins $4.99
- Basket of Gold $8.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.