The Tibetan Dictionary combines several dictionaries into a single app. Words and definitions can be searched for in both english and tibetan, taking advantage of the Tibetan language support built-in to iOS.
It is a universal app and is optimised for both iPhone and iPad.
The following dictionaries are included:
* tsig mdzod chen mo
* dag yig gsar bsgrigs
* New Tibetan-English-Chinese Vocabulary
* New English-Tibetan Dictionary
* Rangjung Yeshe Dictionary
To type using tibetan script, you need to turn on the tibetan keyboard in the main Settings app:
Settings > General > Keyboard > International Keyboards > Add New Keyboard...
You can then select the Tibetan keyboard by tapping the 'world' icon on the keyboard, next to the spacebar.
== Keyboard Shortcuts ==
Command-F: Activate search bar
Command-Shift-F: Activate search bar for Search All Text
Tab: Move between search bar and search results
Down-arrow: Move to next search result
Up-arrow: Move to previous search result
* Fixes a crash that could occur when searching.
Other recent changes:
* Added dynamic type support to allow the text to be resized.
* You can now search using the '%' wildcard.
e.g. %es% will match Test, Best etc.
* Added ability to sort Favourites in reverse order.
* Added support for iPhone X/XS/XR screens.
* Fixed some layout bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.