Build a custom timeline of ancient history or of just last year. Events can span any length of time. Add a description to each event and categorize it by color. Add photos to events. Pick from your photo library or snap a picture with the camera. You can print or email your final timeline as a PDF. An image of your timeline and an itemized list of events are included. You can also send timeline files to other users to edit in the app on their own devices.
You can arrange and rearrange the layout of events on the timeline by simply touching and dragging. Pinch to zoom in and out. You can edit the timeline's start and end points at any time.
It's an app for any chronological project. Writers use it in the story outlining process. It has found a place in law firms and history classrooms. You'll find in Timeline Builder everything you need to design a timeline for an educational assignment, a personal record, or a business project.
• Simple and Intuitive
• Ad Free
• Create unlimited number of timelines
• Specify timeline duration
• Change timeline name and duration at any time
• Pan and zoom to view a single year or thousands of years at once
• Create unlimited events
• Title events and add descriptions of any length
• Optionally drag events to change dates interactively
• Date can be just a year, or include month, day, and time
• Optionally set an event's end date
• Customize event color
• Attach images from the photo library or camera
• Display timeline fullscreen
• Pan and Zoom
• Tap on individual events to show description and attached images
• Use system controls to mirror your timeline on an external display
Share and Print
• Send editable timeline documents to others who use the app
• Create pdf summary that includes an image of your timeline along with all events listed with their descriptions
• Create pdf that displays a timeline the current zoom level
• Create pdf that displays a timeline across a specified number of pages, up to 30
• Print with guides and page numbering for easy assembly.
New export and print option for multiple page pdfs
Higher quality images for all pdf formats
Better iPad Pro experience
Layout correction for external keyboards
Other enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app does export the final timeline, just crashes. Also you can't put photos on the timeline and the help is useless.
The developer, David Galloway, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- David Galloway
- 18.8 MB
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 3StrandsDevelopment
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.