Trusted by top sales people to manage their voicemail. Stop unwanted, junk messages wasting your time.
Magically turn those voicemails into text. Get the gist without listening.
- Stop Robocalls and spam cluttering your inbox
- Read your voicemail instantly
- Multiple voicemail greetings
- Change Greetings on the fly
- Forward to email or delegate to your team
- Offline support
- Unlimited cloud storage
“It’s an excellent tool that helps me save time, be more productive and improve the service experience I give to my clients and customers”
Spam blocking isn’t perfect, so we don’t destroy your data. Access all blocked voicemails right from the app. Contribute back to the community by adding callers to your own whitelist/blocklists.
Intelligent & Personal
- Read your Voicemail
- Create custom voicemail greetings
- For the first time use locations to automatically change your status
- Quick reply to voicemails
- Keep voicemails forever - all is backed up safely and securely on the cloud
FREE App Features:
- Receive unlimited visual voicemails
- Personalise a voicemail, or use a preset greeting
PRO App Features:
- View, play and share unlimited messages
- Lots of greetings you can change instantly
- Activate greetings automatically using locations
- Forward voicemails to email automatically
- Ad Free
Call forwarding unanswered, busy or out of range calls will use your bundled minutes or be charged at your landline calling rate depending on your Mobile Carrier plan.
You must disable WiFi calling to use this service.
Privacy and Terms
- Voicemail to text in notifications
- Enterprise feature support
- Squashing bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent app with room a little room to improve
Excellent app that I have used for around 3 years now, with the last year being a paid subscriber.
Awesome when travelling overseas as can forward messages to others.
Transcribe is great when the caller isn’t muffled, still use it heavily in meetings
One thing that would be extremely useful for my company and I is being able to set different voicemails for different times rather than just different locations as I am a mobile worker
Ie clock turns 6pm and the message changes to one set up “you have reached me out of hours please call again tomorrow” then at 6.30am changes back to a standard one.
Been using for almost 3 years. Would get 5⭐️, but I get a lot of calls and it would he helpful to set time specific voicemails for when people reach you out of business hours etc.
Just what you need
In and out of meetings so i get plenty of voicemails. Haven’t used for a year as I’ve been travelling but have just returned to work. The new update with Siri translation of voicemails to text is so helpful.
This is the mother of all voicemail apps, I’ve paid for the full version and it’s paid for itself already. 5 star!
Developer Response ,
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Bridge Point Limited
- 33.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Bridge Point Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Hi Voicemail Pro $4.99
- Hi Voicemail Pro $49.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.