The Trade Me app makes it easier to search, view your Watchlist, bid and buy, and sell the things you don't need anymore – all while you’re on the go.
iPhone and iPad
Stay up to date with your buying and selling, whether you’re at home or out and about, on whichever iOS device you prefer:
- search by keyword or image, browse and filter all Trade Me categories
- add, view and remove Watchlist items
- bid on items and use Buy Now
- add items to your Shopping Cart to purchase multiple items at once
- pay using your credit or debit card
- credit your Trade Me account
- save searches as Favourites and view them later
- ask and answer questions including emoji support
- list items to sell and edit them later
- receive important notifications both within the app and through the Apple push notification service
- 3D Touch quick actions
- pay with Face ID or Touch ID
- Siri Shortcuts for the actions you regularly use
- split view for iPad
- plus, we’re adding more all the time.
Use Trade Me with a quick tap on your wrist:
- place another bid when you’ve been outbid to retake the lead
- Buy Now and pay with your saved credit card
- accept or decline Fixed Price Offers
- answer questions on your listings.
If you love using our app, we'd really appreciate a review. If you have specific feedback, please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Digital Content Ratings. Please see http://priv-policy.imrworldwide.com/priv/mobile/nz/en/optout.html for more information.
Fixed what needed fixing and squished some bugs!
If you love using our app, we'd really appreciate a review, and keep that feedback coming into email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Wishing every time you update that the search function not lose its ability to complete refined searches including clothing sizes, but yet again I’m disappointed. This really frustrates me and has happened yet again with this latest update. I save searches for a reason, but they simply don’t work after each update.
Review updated to 5 star after quick response from TM to resolve the issue. Great work team!
Developer Response ,
Sorry about this! We've sorted the search issue – you shouldn't have any problems with that now. If you come across any other errors, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org ^AB
Can you add an option to disable the UILongPressGestureRecognizer on UICollectionViewCell/UITableViewCell’s in the search results please. It’s frustrating having the share menu pop up all the time.
The action for scrolling the search results is; put thumb on screen, move thumb up. The action for sharing is; put thumb on screen for 500ms, move thumb up. Can you see how these actions are too similar and could cause problems? Maybe increase the ‘minimumPressDuration’ property of the gesture recognizer to 1 second.
The App is really well designed, but I feel like that particular part was designed by the UX intern.
Add a WISHLIST
Trademe would be even more useful of a wishlist feature was included. Wishlist would list what you’re wanting from personal Searches the feature would be like watchlist except the wishlist are not items you are watching until you are ready to add on to watchlist to join the auction or going to Buy Now. Wishlist feature would be accessible from the same place as Favourites.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Trade Me Limited
- 154.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2020 Trade Me Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.