The Trade Me app makes it easier to search, view your Watchlist, bid and buy, and sell the things you don't need anymore – all while you’re on the go.
iPhone and iPad
Stay up to date with your buying and selling, whether you’re at home or out and about, on whichever iOS device you prefer:
- search by keyword or image, browse and filter all Trade Me categories
- add, view and remove Watchlist items
- bid on items and use Buy Now
- add items to your Shopping Cart to purchase multiple items at once
- pay using your credit or debit card
- credit your Trade Me account
- save searches as Favourites and view them later
- ask and answer questions including emoji support
- list items to sell and edit them later
- receive important notifications both within the app and through the Apple push notification service
- 3D Touch quick actions
- pay with Face ID or Touch ID
- Siri Shortcuts for the actions you regularly use
- split view for iPad
- plus, we’re adding more all the time.
Use Trade Me with a quick tap on your wrist:
- place another bid when you’ve been outbid to retake the lead
- Buy Now and pay with your saved credit card
- accept or decline Fixed Price Offers
- answer questions on your listings.
If you love using our app, we'd really appreciate a review. If you have specific feedback, please send us a message at email@example.com.
We’ve fixed a handful of trifling bug fixes too small for the human eye.
If you love using our app, we'd really appreciate a review, and keep that feedback coming into firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Add a WISHLIST
Trademe would be even more useful of a wishlist feature was included. Wishlist would list what you’re wanting from personal Searches the feature would be like watchlist except the wishlist are not items you are watching until you are ready to add on to watchlist to join the auction or going to Buy Now. Wishlist feature would be accessible from the same place as Favourites.
I find that the app is a very easy app to use in the way it’s set out and filled out properly you can give and get most of the information you need for the product/products that you’re selling/buying. But what’s up with all these update’s all the time,surely you’re clever enough to limit the amount of update’s.? Whoa even more updates?christ only knows why!is it revenue collecting? I mean you can’t make it that bad in the outset that you have to update it this often?!.surely!
Good but still missing simple things found on website
I mostly use the app, and it agents better with every release. I wish it shows times and dates for auctions though, watch list doesn't show the time auction ends and when I have 10 things finishing in a day I seriously don’t want to need to figure out when 21 hours time is!
- Trade Me Limited
- 135.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2019 Trade Me Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.