Make every trip your best trip with Tripadvisor, the ultimate travel companion. Use our travel planning tool, Trips, to save all your ideas for hotels, restaurants, tours and attractions and view them on a map -- then easily access your saves while you’re on holiday. Quickly discover nearby hidden gem travel recommendations, find and book must-see things to do, reserve tables at great restaurants, and use maps to see places popular with travellers and locals. Use Tripadvisor to also compare low prices on hotels, resorts, flights and cruises for your next trip. With millions of reviews, photos, articles, videos and mapped out ideas from travellers and local experts at your fingertips, you can always be sure you’re making the right choice.
The Tripadvisor mobile app is free and easy to use, allowing you to:
• Discover and book amazing things to do while you travel, with recommendations from Tripadvisor’s global community and local experts on must-do experiences, top places to eat and other nearby hidden gems
• Use Trips to save and organise all your favourite travel ideas and see them on a map, so you can plan and book easily, whether you’re at home or on the go
• Access over 700 million candid traveller reviews and opinions of accommodations, airlines, things to do, restaurants and cruises
• Find great deals on hotels by comparing lowest prices from more than 200 booking sites worldwide
• Search and book the world’s largest collection of tours, attractions and experiences
• Modify or cancel most tour, attraction and experience bookings for free
• Find great food wherever you are and reserve tables at local restaurants
• Compare airfares and find great deals on flights
• Use Apple Pay or PayPal to make tour or activity bookings
• Access mobile tickets for booked tours and activities
• Find the best cruise for you, with the latest deals and extensive Ship-tinerary™ detail pages
• Browse and book Travellers’ Choice award-winning hotels, experiences, restaurants and more
• Get answers from other travellers on your specific travel questions in the Tripadvisor forums
• Add your own reviews and photos
The Tripadvisor app uses your location to send you helpful recommendations on nearby places to stay, restaurants, things to do and more. We also share this information with trusted third party partners to provide you with relevant content and a better experience. These locations are collected even if the app is in the background. Location settings can be configured in the Settings app.
We update the Tripadvisor app as often as possible to make it even more useful to travellers like you. Here’s what you’ll find in the latest version:
• A refreshed look for our logo and app icon
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
We wouldn’t dream of planning a holiday without consulting TripAdvisor’s appraisals of hotels, restaurants and attractions. But this robust app does much more than that, letting you book your entire trip—from flights to museum tickets—in one place. For those who embrace spontaneity, TripAdvisor is great for quickly finding spots nearby to stay, eat or play, and the honest user reviews frequently save us from travel troubles.
The ultimate travel accessory.
Wonderful app! Trip advisor is my constant companion when travelling. It’s fantastic for finding things to do and places to eat in locations that are new to me. Love reading reviews - we often read helpful tips that help us avoid mistakes or to save time.
Could be made better by having an option to review the things you’ve booked - from the past bookings tab. Too hard to find many if the tours as there are many many ‘skip the line’ companies. Look forward to trip advisor adding this easy review feature?
Default searches focus on cost of accommodation rather than reviews, which is what the app is about
I have used Trip Advisor for several years and have contributed back many reviews. Recently I have become frustrated that the default search focuses on “best value”. It is increasingly complicated to find the options for accommodation or restaurants etc based on the highest rating, by the time you sift through the sponsored adverts and convert the search to ratings based. I much preferred the old system where the listings came up in a numeric order based on ratings. Also one often has to scan a long way down the listings to find the best restaurant etc because of the weighting given to other factors than the score in reviews. As I understand it the total number of reviews influences the position in the ratings. So a restaurant with only 40 reviews all of which are 5 star can appear way below a restaurant with 400 reviews which are only an average of 4-4 1/2 stars.
I have started using Google reviews as an alternative for restaurants.
- 251.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 TripAdvisor LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.