The Trustpower Mobile App has been designed to make managing your power, gas and broadband easy. The app provides key features exclusive to Trustpower’s customers.
We’ve made paying easy. You can pay by credit card or bank transfer or set up a direct debit from within the app.
Trustpower appreciate our customers are busy, we are now providing the ability for customers who are eligible, to reclaim their prompt payment discount upon full payment of an overdue amount.
It’s easy to Log into the app to view your personal account information. If you already have access to your account information on our website, simply enter your log in details. Or you can register by, selecting the ‘Sign up‘ option at the bottom of the screen.
· Check broadband data usage
· Change your broadband data plan
· See your current account balance
· Top up your broadband data allowance
· Pay your bill by credit card or bank transfer
· Set up a direct debit
· See current bill breakdown
· Access your current bill
· Get bill reminder notifications
· See your power and gas history
· Order an LPG refill
· Customise your notifications
· Access our frequently asked questions
· Tell us what you want via a feedback channel within the app
· Reinstate prompt payment discount on full payment (conditions apply)
. View planned maintenance in your area, and local outages along with restoration updates
. Track your fibre installation
• Advanced payment options including setting up Direct Debit via Credit Cards, and SmoothPay via our App.
• Enhancements to ‘Track your Service’ feature to include Power and Gas.
• Performance improvements and minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great simple app.
Easy to use, shows current data usage and current billing info. Good to see a great Nz company on App Store .
Not enough info
The app doesn’t show day to day power useage so you can’t see where the hot spots are as to when you are using the most power etc. Gives less info than your actual power bill
Version 1.2.2 will not update on an iPhone 4s or iPad 2 (both on iOS 9.3.5) with a message that it is not compatible. Either make it so it does not appear in updates or let it update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.