Find and get directions to Vector’s EV chargers plus other providers. See charger and port type compatible with your electric vehicle, as well as live status of chargers.
• User friendly interface and layout for a better user experience
• Interactive map so you can easily locate and check charging station details without leaving the map
• Directions to selected charging station through Google Maps by default
• Checking charger type (standard or rapid) and port type on stations
• Live status of rapid chargers to check whether they’re available, in use, or out of order before you get there
• Searching stations using filtering on charger type, port type, or status
• Quick searching of stations
• Checking in to stations to let others know how long you’ll be using a charger for
• Ability to register and create a profile for a more streamlined user experience ongoing
Please note: This app requires an internet connection through either via 3G/4G or WIFI. Charging stations displayed are within New Zealand only – if you are using this app overseas, it will default to the closest station to your location that is still within New Zealand.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
With this release users will receive a richer and optimised user experience.
The new layout together with optimised search enables easier navigation and faster results.
Ratings and Reviews
No chargers showing
The app has worked fine in the past but when I checked it yesterday and again today it’s showing absolutely no charging sites whatsoever anywhere in Auckland. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled and it hasn’t fixed it. Utterly useless. Had to drive down to the charger to see if it was free only to find a guy juicing scooters on the charger and I don’t know where other ones are because I can’t use the app to find them.
App often freezes on open. Really annoying when app doesn’t work. Want to know if a charging station is available, so don’t waste trip there. Vector should ditch this app and network their charging stations with PlugShare instead.
Not good enough
Even just opening the app makes CarPlay audio go haywire. Charger availability information is inaccurate, and doesn’t say who the provider is or if there are costs involved. At this stage, it’s easier just to go onto the NZTA website for the info needed.
-Needs CarPlay compatibility
-Needs provider and pricing info
-Improve station availability info
-Minimise the nearest station upon opening the app
-Update the ‘coming soon’ stations
-REMOVE THE VIDEO ON THE OPENING SCREEN!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Vector Ltd
- 14.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- ©Vector Limited 2017
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.