Build your ultimate team of survivors as you battle through the zombie apocalypse. Join the fight in the official strategy RPG, The Walking Dead: Road to Survival.
The Walking Dead Road to Survival is the definitive zombie strategy RPG game, brought to you by Robert Kirkman, creator of The Walking Dead comic series.
Fight for survival against walkers and humans alike and use strategy against enemies in this adventure RPG. Build a town to keep the walkers at bay, but be warned – the horrors that lurk outside aren’t the only threat.
Based on an all-new story from award-winning Walking Dead writer Jay Bonansinga. Make uncompromising decisions and develop your survival strategy.
THE WALKING DEAD: ROAD TO SURVIVAL FEATURES:
Fight Walkers & Survivors
• Battle fierce opponents and use your best survival strategy
• Headshot! Land critical hits and deal crippling blows to zombies and your enemies
• Attack with special melee and ranged attacks using deadly weapons like Michonne’s katana
Alliances and PvP RPG gameplay
• Raid enemies: Choose you battle strategy to raid enemy players for their resources
• Factions: Forge an alliance with other players to help each other through battles
• Territories: You and your Faction fight to claim and hold valuable land and resources by enemies
• All Out War: Face off against other Factions around the world in the ultimate limited time events
Strategy RPG - Capitalize on Strengths & Exploit Weaknesses
• Battle strategy is key to scoring powerful hits – but watch out for retaliating strikes
• Your battle strategy needs to keep the Survivors of Woodbury safe – Strike to win
Upgrade Your Survivors
• Level up and customize Survivors to enhance their weapons and skills
• RPG progression makes your Survivors stronger to cut down more walkers
• Collect new Survivors from The Walking Dead universe, each with their own specialized battle strategy
Maps & Locations From The Walking Dead
• Explore a new 3D map featuring real locations from the comics
Build your Base & Expand into the Wasteland
• Build and maintain your community of houses to hold Survivors, a Town Hall, a Workshop and more
Battle in Iconic The Walking Dead Locations
• Fight alongside your faction for control of well-known areas
• Battle, conquer and defend locations like Alexandria, Woodbury, Sanctuary and more
Live In-Game Events
• Play to obtain valuable resources and new, exclusive Survivors
Walkers tear at your city walls while desperate Survivors rip apart the town’s foundations from the inside. When the time comes to fight, what will you choose?
Survivors Club free trial will convert to a monthly subscription after 7 days (when a free trial is applicable). A payment of $24.99/month will be charged to your iTunes account when the subscription begins, and it will auto-renew monthly unless turned off at least 24 hours before the end of a subscription period. Renewal payments will be charged within 24 hours before the end of the subscription period, at a price of $24.99/month. Prestige Points are awarded after every renewal. Unused portions of free trials will be forfeited upon purchase of a subscription. You can manage subscriptions and turn off auto-renewals in your device account settings.
Terms of Service: http://scopely.com/tos/
Various Combat fixes and bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Set in the grim universe of Robert Kirkman’s zombie-infested comic, The Walking Dead: Road to Survival makes you a key player in the struggle for survival. The breadth of things to do and familiar faces will delight franchise fans. Joined by Rick, Michonne and crew, you’ll fight the undead in harsh turn-based battles—then return to Woodbury (where the ruthless Governor reigns) and spend resources rebuilding the town. An appropriately gritty art style and decision moments that affect the story add even more heat to an already white-hot experience.
Nice game play though a bit hard at first but very easy to learn
Slots of fun tho
Money grab, developers don’t care.
Don’t get me wrong, it’s a cool game, lots of fun... if you can ignore the stupidly overpriced ‘special offers’ and coins that could be used to make the game a lot less grindy... a lot. In all aspects of upgrading the town, you can only upgrade one at a time.
And if you run into some trouble e.g: tech trouble, purchases not coming through, missing features, basically anything happening that shouldn’t happen... do not even hope to count on the scopely... they don’t care about you, all they care about is money.
I subscribe to the free trial of the survivors club but was instantly charged $40!!!! I begged for a refund for over a week. They repeated the entire time that they couldn’t issue a refund as I had “already received the benefit of the free trial” ... I argued it should have been free but they ignored every point I made and kept repeating the one nonsense line they’d been taught.
(Ps: if this happens, go through iTunes or Apple support or whatever and they should be able to sort you out, they refunded me within a day or 2 of contact so 5 stars to them.)
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Scopely, Inc.
- 163.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humour Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Scopely Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Pack 1 $9.99
- Pack 2 $19.99
- Pack 6 $199.99
- Pack 4 $49.99
- Pack 3 $39.99
- 30-Day Pass (Limited Renew) 2 $14.99
- 30-Day Pass (Renew) 2 $19.99
- 30-Day Pass (First Time) 2 $3.99
- Starter Pack 1 $9.99
- Special Offer 1-22A $1.99