Are you drinking enough water?
Waterlogged provides personalized charts and reminders to help you stay healthy and hydrated. Users can easily view their progress in meeting daily water drinking goals and customize the app based on the size and type of glass or water bottle.
Drink more water so you can crush your workout later.
- Apply custom photos to your cups to quickly record water intake
- Include oz, mL, L and other volume measurements for tracking
- Graphs to visually monitor your water consumption by day, week or year
- Fully integrated with Apple Health, Fitbit, MyFitnessPal & more! (Premium)
- Unlock reminders to help you build good hydration habits (Premium)
10 Benefits of Drinking More Water:
1. Increases Energy & Relieves Fatigue
2. Promotes Weight Loss
3. Flushes Out Toxins
4. Improves Skin Complexion
5. Maintains Regularity
6. Boosts Immune System
7. Natural Headache Remedy
8. Prevents Cramps and Sprains
9. Maintains Body Temperature
10. Puts You in a Sunny Good Mood
Download the app now to set your daily goal! Takes less than a minute a day to improve your health. See why it's been featured by Dr. Oz, Lifehacker, Health Advocate, the Quench and more!
Read more about Waterlogged: http://blog.healthadvocate.com/2014/07/track-your-daily-water-intake-with-the-waterlogged-app/
· Stability improvements
· Minor Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I recommend this app to all my clients because it really keeps you motivated to achieve water goals. I always find it hard to remember how much I’ve actually drunk, so with the logging and the alerts to remind me, I’m hitting my 2.5L target most days, and definitely drinking at least 2L every day. I have noticed a big difference in my body with being properly hydrated too.
Helps me drink so much more water!
Since I’ve started using Waterlogged (maybe a month ago), my water consumption has gone from minimal (0-700ml a day) to consistently drinking 2 litres every single day! It’s awesome!!! I feel so much healthier!!!
A great way to hydrate yourself. It would have been better if it gives reminders on set intervals but overall it’s a good app
- Day Logger, Inc.
- 60 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, Frisian, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Day Logger, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Reminders $6.99
- Lifetime Subscription $6.99
- Unlock Reminders Sale $6.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.