Westpac Get Paid® enables you to accept EFTPOS, credit and debit card payments on the go. To use this app please apply to become a Get Paid merchant and receive your secure Bluetooth card reader to pair to your phone.
It’s simple to set up and easy to use:
• Provide your customers with a choice of payment methods including EFTPOS, Mastercard, Visa, UnionPay cards
• Enjoy simple fees and no fixed term
• Speed up regular transactions by creating a product library
• Email professional quotes, invoices and receipts directly to your customers, that include your business details and logo
• Access quotes and invoices and convert them into payments
• Enjoy multi-user functionality and share your secure card reader with multiple employees
• Download reports of your activities and transactions
• Minor enhancements and bug fixes
• Enhancement to allow GST and non GST registered businesses to use Get Paid.
• Reports of your activities and transactions are now available, tap the graph icon at the top of the Activity screen.
Things you should know
Applications for Westpac Get Paid are subject to approval. Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply. Full details available at Westpac.co.nz/getpaid
All businesses using Get Paid should ensure their business profile and pricing is applicable to their GST status.
Westpac New Zealand Limited.
Fix to plus icon now visible on team member screen
Ratings and Reviews
This app costs me more money than it makes
Once again I have let someone leave with a few dollars worth of parts because waiting around for this app to connect, crash, say it can’t connect because it can’t find a Bluetooth connection, was not worth waiting around for. Finally connects three minutes after customer has left. So cost of lost business plus the monthly fee means that it is hardly worth having. Westpac is s big bank. You would think they would have a better option than this!!
Login screen loading......
Third day using this and login screen just stalls with ‘Loading’. My wife rung the phone helpline repeated times throughout the day and was told the app was getting fixed. By the evening the app still does not work. Receiving timely payments is critical to any small business. I would not recommend this app and payment method for anyone needing a reliable transaction method.
Don’t use this
This app is really frustrating. It logs out after 30 mins so that every transaction I have to put in a PIN number an email address. A password and then the PIN number again. Even online banking has less steps than this. No body on the help lines can do anything about it. I am looking for a replacement system
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Westpac New Zealand Limited
- 140.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Westpac New Zealand Limited 2018
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.