Get the GAME OF THE YEAR award-winning puzzler!
Help Swampy by guiding water to his broken shower. Each level is a challenging physics-based puzzle with amazing life-like mechanics. Cut through dirt to guide fresh water, dirty water, toxic water, steam, and ooze through increasingly challenging scenarios! Every drop counts!
• Original Stories & Characters – Play through 4 unique stories featuring Swampy, Allie, Cranky and Mystery Duck. That’s over 500 amazing puzzles!
• Innovative Mechanic – See water in various forms and use your creativity to solve the puzzles – totally stimulating!
• Collectibles, Challenges, and Bonus Levels – Collect special items uniquely designed for each character and complete cool challenges to unlock bonus levels! “Tri-Duck” each level for ultimate bragging rights!
• Synchronization – Share your hard earned progress across multiple iOS 5 devices!
Swampy the Alligator lives in the sewers under the city. He’s a little different from the other alligators – he’s curious, friendly, and loves taking a nice long shower after a hard day at work. But there’s trouble with the pipes and Swampy needs your help getting water to his shower!
Allie is the sewer's most creative alligator. Her quirky spirit and artistic talents made her a star. Now, the gators have crafted a one-of-a-kind steam-powered musical instrument, and can't wait to hear her play it! Help Allie get the steam she needs and enjoy her take on classic Disney tunes.
Cranky, a real gator’s gator, has a big appetite and will eat anything, from tires to old fish bones. But he refuses to eat his greens! Use the dirty purple water to clear the algae on Cranky’s plate so he can gobble up his “food”.
Catch this fancy teleporting Mystery Duck in this special chapter and hint hint - timing is everything! Find all kinds of surprises including the biggest duck ever, MegaDuck and cute little Ducklings!
Some stories may require a small additional price but try the FREE levels today!
Before you download this app, please consider that this app includes advertising, some of which may be targeted to your interests. You may choose to control targeted advertising within our applications by using your mobile device settings (for example, by re-setting your device’s advertising identifier and/or opting out of interest based ads).
• In-app purchases that cost real money
• The option to accept push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content
• Location-based services
• Advertising for some third parties, including the option to watch ads for rewards
• As well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies
Your California Privacy Rights - https://privacy.thewaltdisneycompany.com/en/current-privacy-policy/your-california-privacy-rights/
Do Not Sell My Info - https://privacy.thewaltdisneycompany.com/en/dnsmi/
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
After a long day at work, it’s bath time! But Swampy’s shower is broken and he needs your help to guide the water to him. Navigate a path through the dirt past contraptions and obstacles to get every drop to fill the bath.
Where's My Water is AWESOME
It is such a cool game and every time an update comes out I hop on and play nonstop. Its unfortunate that it takes so long for updates to come out because I usually finish a chapter in like 2 days tops. I love this game and my cousins got me hooked but now I'm stuck waiting for updates.
COME ON Get splashing and dashing Disney! We need more levels and fun!
I have some ideas for new updates:
- machines or switches that need a certain amount of water to activate
- a towel (soaks up half the water that goes through or needs to be pulled by buttons to squeeze out water
- electricity ( makes water turn dangerous and has the power to kill ducks if electricity is in water)
- drill ( construction that drills everything in its path slowly)
- hot water (slowly evaporates into steam)
- cold water ( slowly freezes)
- music (makes water shake and vibrate away from the music)
- lava (can turn water into steam but while doing that it turns into stone)
- paper (withstands any liquid except sludge for a short amount of time before disintegrating into nothing)
- sand ( turns to mud if wet and can turn into glass if touches hot rocks)
Okay thats all I have got right now and I hope my review is read and taken account to.
L O V E the game!
Fun but beware. For my $2.99 I did not get the 200 or so levels advertised I could only play around 15 before they asked for more money.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- 105.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2011 Disney
- In-App Purchases
- Cranky's Story $4.99
- Mystery Duck $4.99
- Allie's Story $1.69
- Locksmith - One Lock $1.69
- Locksmith - All Swampy Locks $8.99
- Sale Pack $6.99
- Locksmith - All Cranky Locks $3.49
- Locksmith - All Mystery Locks $8.99
- Locksmith - All Allie Locks $3.49
- Mystery Duck Sale Pack $1.69
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.