WhereToMine is a cryptocurrency mining calculator and pool explorer that works across 148 different algorithms, over 700 cryptocurrencies and over 900 mining pools.
This is the only mining calculator app that incorporated the information from the most popular mining pools and gives an overall look at the profitability of your rigs. Think of WhereToMine as a mining calculator on steroids.
Included are the most popular cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, ZCash, Siacoin, Monero and hundreds more, with new ones added daily.
These are some of the features that WhereToMine has to offer:
- add your GPUs and Asics and calculate profitability of your mining rigs across a multitude of coins and algorithms
- find the best pools to mine on from the over 1000 we already added
- filter cryptocurrencies by algorithm, number of pools or alphabetical or profitability
- view payment scheme, fees, server locations, connection urls, social media and even other apps that support a pool
- choose from over 100 different Local Currencies to view your estimated revenue.
- supports 6 languages: English, Russian, Romanian, Spanish, German and French with more to be supported.
WhereToMine is the best tool for cryptocurrency miners on the market. We're always looking to improve it so feel free to reach out:
Welcome to WhereToMine 3.0
In this update we get ready for iOS 13 with a brand new design that includes:
- over 100 algorithms, 700 coins and 900 mining pools
- you can now view individual mining pool details such as mining fee, minimum and maximum payouts, server locations, payment schemes, servers and ports
- quickly find your favourite algorithm, coin or mining pool by going to the dedicated tab
- calculate the profit of your mining rigs by adding your hardware or by typing in your hashrate and power consumption
- Deaconu Dan andrei
- 59.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Romanian, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Deaconu Dan Andrei
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.