Featured “App of the Day” on the App Store. “This project management is powerful but not overwhelming—and never lets the process of being productive get in the way of actually getting things done.”
“Asana is one of the best collaboration and productivity apps for teams and an Editors’ Choice.” —PC Mag
“Asana has been instrumental in enabling our team to grow by 6x this year and successfully scale our processes.” —Ryan Bonnici, Chief Marketing Officer, G2
See why more than 7500 people give Asana 4.7 out of 5 stars.
TAKE THE GUESSWORK OUT OF WORK
See who is doing what and by when across the whole team:
• Coordinate plans, projects, and tasks in one shared space
• Switch between list, kanban board, and calendar views
• Organize and assign tasks; set due dates
• Attach files to tasks so relevant info is easy to find
GET THE WHOLE PICTURE—EVEN ON THE GO
Keep an eye on progress no matter where you are:
• Instantly see if projects are on track, at risk, or off track—and why
• Post status updates, or request updates from project owners
• Drill down into tasks for more information
PUSH WORK ALONG...WITHOUT GETTING PUSHY
Make sure nothing falls through the cracks:
• Clarify if tasks are high, medium, or low priority
• Approve work or mark tasks for approval
• Set tasks as milestones to establish critical checkpoints
• Get notified when tasks are completed, overdue, and more
ASANA MOBILE + WEB = YOUR A-TEAM
Work efficiently whether you’re at the office or on the go:
• Automatically transcribe voice memos to tasks
• Convert photos of whiteboards, charts, or diagrams to tasks
• Instantly sync work between the app and web
• Work offline without worrying about losing your data
“We get five times more done per person than companies 10 times bigger than us and relatively stress-free.” - Brett Gurewitz, CEO, Epitaph Records (and guitarist for Bad Religion)
“If it’s not in Asana it’s not on my radar. Our work has a lot of moving parts and Asana helps ensure nothing falls through the cracks.” - Elissa Hudson, Senior Marketing Manager, Hubspot
Join more than 75,000 organizations and millions of users worldwide who trust Asana to stay organized and in control of their work. Download the Asana app now.
By downloading Asana, you agree to our Terms of Service, which you can find at https://asana.com/terms
You have (1) new message. Click here to read it. Or press "Update" for more options.
Send messages to multiple people, projects, or teams in Asana. You can @-mention projects, tasks, or collaborators without switching tools. Or create a follow-up task that links to a message for easy access.
This update also includes bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Asana, Inc.
- 60.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Asana, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.