Blood sugar levels and concentration of glucose in the blood are usually measured in mg/dL and mmol/L.
Blood Sugar: is very useful for who often checks their blood sugar / glucose levels and offers an easy way of logging your blood sugar readings in one place and track it.
Medication: is a medication tracking logs that reminds you tracks medicines that you've taken or not them.
Blood Pressure: Blood pressure (BP) is the pressure of circulating blood on the walls of blood vessels.
Blood pressure is usually expressed in terms of the systolic pressure (maximum during one heart beat) over diastolic pressure (minimum in between two heart beats)
Weight: Track your weight loss progress with our weight statistics. Weight loss charts includes trend lines for losing weight per week, per month, per day and all time.
A1C: The A1C test is a blood test that provides information about your average levels of blood glucose, also called blood sugar, over the past 3 months. (A1C or eAg)
- Easy to tracks all data related Blood pressure, diabetes, weight tracking, medications
- Blood Glucose statistics for week, month and 3 months including all events.
- Daily reminders get a notification at times you specify every day.
- All Statistics (averages per day, per week, per month, all time)
- Tags (useful to keep track of reactions to exercise, types of food, etc.)
- US Standard or International Standard units (mg/DL or mmol/L)
- Use and set different Blood glucose level units - mg/DL or mmol/L
-- minor bug fixed
- sandip paghadar
- 35.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © sandip paghadar
- In-App Purchases
- Ads Free version $5.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.