Throw a striker and put a coin into the hole.
You win the match when you put red coins and your coins into the hole.
[What is Carrom]
- Carrom is a game similar to the Pocket ball or Snooker.
- The goal of the game is putting all coins (Carrommen) on the board into the hole.
- If you put your own coins (Carrommen) successfully, your turn of attack will stay on you.
- With every win, the Queen receives three additional points.
- Enjoy various situations in countless stages.
- 2 items that help the player's gameplay supported
- The classic mode which complies with the basic Carrom rules supports single and pair mode.
- Multiplayer mode: compete with other players.
- 16 languages supported
- Leaderboard and Achievement supported.
- Tablet devices supported.
- fun game, free game, no wifi, no internet
some stage rebalanced
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- 34.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Mobirix
- In-App Purchases
- Purchase 500 Gold $4.99
- Purchase 1100 Gold $9.99
- Purchase 6500 Gold $49.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.