Serves the unemployed job seekers by helping them to obtain suitable jobs, whether it is a part-time job or a full-time job by
registering in the application by following these steps:
• Registration in the application by filling in personal data such as name, date of birth, educational qualification, experiences if any and uploading the CV.
• Choose the job type if it is full or part time by clicking on the job type on the main page
• In part time and full time jobs , it is possible to select or view them through a time map by specifying the desired
• You can save the desired vacancy’s in the favorites file by clicking on the preference icon.
• selecting the suitable job and applying for it, you will be transferred to (My Applications) to process it
• Financial dues can be viewed by clicking on the financial dues icon.
• It is possible to communicate with companies through the chat at the bottom of the page.
• The application includes notifications that serves the researchers with knowledge of the latest jobs offered and a reminder and congratulations on obtaining the job.
New design and bug fixes.
- Dawam for digital marketing
- 65.3 MB
Requires iOS 12.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.