Granville Island is a jewel in Vancouver’s crown. Situated on False Creek, this location has breathtaking water and city views. Granville Island is an eclectic mix of art and artists ranging from the world renowned to the student. This site includes more than 200 shops and galleries, restaurants, food vendors, maritime operators, as well as theaters, entertainment, industry and, even a university.
This audio narrated walking tour comes with a detailed tour route map and powerful navigation features to guide you from one tour sight to the next. Tour sights included in this application are:
* Kids Market
* Gallery of BC Ceramics
* Federation of Canadian Artists Gallery
* Granville Island Hotel/Dockside Restaurant
* Emily Carr University of Art and Design
* Atelier Per Wendel Madsen Fine Jewellry
* Tony's Fish and Oyster Cafe
* Net Loft
* Arts Club Theatre
* Public Market
* Tart Boutique
* Stone Age Art
* Eagle Spirit Gallery
* Granville Island Brewery
All the data used in this app is built into the software; hence, no Internet or Data Connection is necessary. The app works offline, so you will not need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app works with your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring route clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* The "FindMe" feature displays your exact location, while an auto tracking feature displays your movement on the map, so you always know if you are moving in the right direction (this feature is not supported by the iPod Touch).
- Enhanced user interface.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.