This 30th anniversary remake of a Beagle Bros Apple II arcade puzzle game lets you combine chips to build circuits and computers, battling bugs and racing the clock to build a super computer.
Just a passel of bug fixes. Game play hasn't changed because it's already perfect. (And very hard, yes.)
- Fixed a problem when bugs are released and come back on the screen, sometimes they act as if they're squashed by a non-moving chip and vanish -- to be found later under that chip. And other silly things.
- Attempted math on nil gridNum, which is bad. Fixed. At least on my phone it is.
- When bugs are trapped and new level is building, old bugs still on the screen crash with newly created chips and make $ appear on screen. That should no longer happen.
- Fixed the bug that didn't unlock the retro pack after you bought it. (Not trying to get multiple purchases, really...)
- Evergreen Computer Services, LLC
- 46.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2014 Evergreen Computer Services, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Extra Tokens $0.99
- Big Token Pack $2.99
- Bad Brad MegaPack $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.