YOUR ULTIMATE DIGITAL HEALTH RECORD
Medrec:M helps you to collect, track, and analyze all the key information about your or your loved one's condition. Connect with doctors remotely, optimize your health data storage and take care of your health to a new level.
With Medrec:M mobile app you no longer need to worry about
- losing important medical documents
- remembering when to take medications
- forgetting symptoms details
- waiting in line at the doctor's office
The application makes recording symptoms like fever, cough, and other vital data easy. This helps decrease the time for a diagnosis and finding the right treatment for an illness.
Keep a full record of your medical history by uploading important documents such as diagnoses, prescriptions, lab results, x-rays, and more.
Connect with doctors through online appointments or chat. Receive medical advice without leaving your home, saving you time and effort.
Share important health data with your doctor before the consultation. This can be symptom details, medical records, charts and statistics on health vitals, and more.
Create a secondary profile for a relative, either a child or an elderly, and keep a detailed diary of their health data.
- Online Consultations with Doctors
Book an appointment through the app and connect with a medical professional from the comfort of your home via video call or chat.
- Medication Plans & Pill Reminders
Create a detailed medication plan for you or your family members, with options to track inventory and set pill reminders.
- Store Medical Documentation
Keep all your medical documents available in a secure place, with the option to quickly share them with your doctor.
- Detailed Logbook
The detailed logbook provides a clean diary of all your entries in one place, helping you log, review and analyze essential information regarding your health.
- Track Symptoms and Health Vitals
Log all current symptoms to build an overview of how a health issue progresses day by day as well as important vitals such as blood pressure, blood oxygen saturation, and more.
- Analytical Charts
Visually summarize all your collected data using easy-to-read charts and diagrams.
- Share Data with your Medical Team
Help them spot reoccurring trends, therapy progress, or the need for medication alteration.
• Added option to Export user's data.
• Added option to import data from Smart Asthma.
• Added Reports for medication intake, therapy adherence and peak flow dairy.
• Bug fixes and other improvements.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sirma Medical Systems AD
- 88.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2022 Sirma Medical Systems Jsc.