Use Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac to connect to a remote PC or virtual apps and desktops made available by your admin. With Microsoft Remote Desktop, you can be productive no matter where you are.
Configure your PC for remote access using the information at https://aka.ms/rdsetup.
Learn about our other Remote Desktop clients at https://aka.ms/rdclients.
• Access remote PCs running Windows Professional or Enterprise and Windows Server.
• Access managed resources published by your admin.
• Connect through a Remote Desktop Gateway.
• Secure connection to your data and applications.
• Simple management of your connections and user account from the Connection Center.
• Audio and video streaming.
• Redirect folders, your clipboard, and local devices such as microphones and cameras.
Submit feedback at https://aka.ms/rdmacfbk.
It's time for a quick update. In this release we made some changes to improve the connection reliability for Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD) scenarios.
If you encounter any errors, you can contact us via Help > Submit Feedback. And, if you are feeling adventurous, you can always test drive the beta version of the client, available from https://aka.ms/rdmacbeta.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Microsoft Corporation
- 53.5 MB
- Requires macOS 10.14 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.