Use Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac to connect to a remote PC or virtual apps and desktops made available by your admin. With Microsoft Remote Desktop, you can be productive no matter where you are.
Configure your PC for remote access using the information at https://aka.ms/rdsetup.
Learn about our other Remote Desktop clients at https://aka.ms/rdclients.
• Access remote PCs running Windows Professional or Enterprise and Windows Server.
• Access managed resources published by your admin.
• Connect through a Remote Desktop Gateway.
• Secure connection to your data and applications.
• Simple management of your connections and user account from the Connection Center.
• Audio and video streaming.
• Redirect folders, your clipboard, and local devices such as microphones and cameras.
Submit feedback at https://aka.ms/rdmacfbk.
We've put together some bug fixes and small feature updates for this 10.4.1 release. Here's what's new:
• Addressed several reliability issues identified through crash reporting.
• Addressed keyboard and VoiceOver-related accessibility bugs.
• Fixed an issue where the client would hang on reconnect when resuming from sleep.
• Fixed an audio artifact that was heard when playing back the first chunk of a redirected audio stream.
• Addressed an issue where the client would report a 0x5000007 error message when connecting using an RD Gateway server.
• Corrected the aspect ratio of PC thumbnails displayed in the Connection Center.
• Improved smart card redirection heuristics to better handle nested transactions.
• Fixed a bug that prevented bookmark export if the friendly contained the "/" character.
• Resolved a bug that was causing a 0xD06 protocol error when running Outlook as a remote app.
• Added support for a new integer RDP file property (ForceHiDpiOptimizations) to enable Retina display optimization.
Thanks for all the comments sent to us via the App Store, in-app feedback and email. In addition, special thanks to everyone who partnered with us to diagnose issues. If you encounter any errors, you can contact us via Help > Report an Issue.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.