Check. Search. Buy. Repeat.
Our app is a beautiful new thing and we know it’s going to make your life that much easier. Of course, you’ll be able to check train times, prices and buy tickets, but there’s so much more you can use it for. And just so you know, when you buy tickets with it we do not charge any booking or payment card fees (unlike some we could mention).
Where’s my train?
- Use our Live Departures to check how your train is getting along
- Get a snapshot of how any disruption may affect your journey by using our new Rainbow board (find it on the home screen)
- Buy your train ticket with just a few taps
- And we’ll make sure it’s the cheapest ticket for your journey
Download West Midlands Railway tickets to your mobile
- Download and pop them into your new mobile ticket wallet
- Bought online? Yes, you can also download them as well
- Tickets bought from one device can be transferred onto another (phones and tablets)
Ways to pay
- Pay with PayPal as well as American Express, Visa and Mastercard. What you don’t pay, though, are any payment card fees!
- Payment card details can be stored safely – making buying even faster next time
- If you buy an e-ticket, it will now look the same as the version that is emailed to you. You no longer need to activate an e-ticket in the app, simply ensure that you have your e-ticket in the Ticket Wallet before travel
- Added the Veterans Railcard
- When searching for tickets, the GroupSave discount is now applied automatically if it's available for your chosen journey
- General improvements and bug fixes
- West Midlands Trains Ltd
- 50.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 West Midlands Railway
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.