Capturas de pantalla
The OFFICIAL ABRSM Aural Trainer contains interactive challenges to help develop your music aural skills (listening skills). Anyone can use it, but it is designed around ABRSM’s aural tests for Grades 1 to 5. The app can be used in any order, however often you like, on your own or with your teacher.
This app contains a limited amount of audio content for Grades 1 and 4. You may upgrade to all content for Grades 1 to 5 in-app*. There is also a fully interactive interval trainer tool and guide to the aural tests in ABRSM graded music exams.
Use ABRSM Aural Trainer to:
• Improve your sense of pulse and metre (feeling the beat).
• Exercise your musical memory (remember how music sounds and be able to repeat it or spot differences and mistakes).
• Develop your confidence and accuracy at sight-singing (reading and singing the music you see).
• Learn to describe dynamics, articulation, tempo and tonality.
• Practise identifying the features in music that make-up its style and character.
• Develop the skills to know when a piece of music was written.
The app covers the following ABRSM aural test content:
• Pulse and Metre
• Melodic Repetition
• Musical Features
• Rhythmic Repetition
Tackle each element in stages using the preparation exercises.
All exercises are fully interactive. Each one gives you the opportunity to repeat the question, or to compare your response to the correct answer and hear the music again. The app also features supporting tools including an interval trainer, progress tracker and guides to the aural tests in ABRSM graded music exams.
Many exercises are automatically marked by the application. Self-review and critical listening are also key to successful development of the musical ear, which is why the app provides tools for you to review and evaluate your performance against sample responses in all cases. Your progress is logged whenever you use the app, so you can always see at a glance the areas you might want to revisit.
* It is not possible to share in-app purchases via Family Sharing. Please note that if you upgrade Aural Trainer Lite to the full version of the app, you cannot share that in-app upgrade via Family Sharing. Only the limited Lite version of the app can be shared via Family Sharing. If you wish to share the full version of the app via Family Sharing you must purchase the full version of Aural Trainer directly from the App Store.
- The Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music (Publishing) Limited
- 332.7 MB
Requiere iOS 8.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.
- © The Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music (Publishing) Limited
- Compras dentro de la app
- Grades 1-3 S/ 16.90
- Grades 4-5 S/ 16.90
- Grades 1-5 S/ 24.90
Compartir en familia
Hasta seis miembros de una familia podrán usar esta app mientras la función Compartir en familia esté activada.