Capturas de pantalla
A round robin tournament generator for all sporting events. Organise match schedules for singles, doubles and team events. No subscription or login required.
Do you need to:
- Organise a round robin tournament?
- Maintain a list of players/teams?
- Generate a tournament schedule with locations and times?
- Keep track of scores?
- Maintain a leaderboard?
- Provide a report to all the players/teams?
All-Play-All Robin Round is just what you are looking for.
Great for any sports, games or leagues that require an all-play-all format for singles, doubles or team competitions.
- No login/accounts/internet required.
- Choice of singles, doubles and team tournaments.
- Option to include a finals playoff at the end of the rounds
- Includes bye rounds for singles and team tournaments if odd number of players.
- Multiple tournaments/grades can be run in parallel.
- Customise your locations for each match
- Schedule the start times for each round
- Maintain a list of individuals/teams.
- Record scores for each match.
- Award points for a win, loss, draw & games won with option to apply a points factor and/or differential based on the score.
- Check the rankings on the Leaderboard.
- Generate and share a report containing all tournament details including the scores and leaderboard.
- Support for iCloud sync to keep your devices up to date with the latest results.
- Support for light/dark mode.
Each team/player will play every other team/player once for singles and team tournaments. For a doubles tournament, each player will partner with each other player once and play against each player twice. This cycle can be repeated up to 4 times.
The Participant view is segmented by participant details and tournaments.
There are two types of participants - Individuals and Teams.
Whilst adding individuals, you decide if you also want to record a grade, email address and phone number. These are all optional.
For teams, you can add a grade and a captain. You can also select individuals to be included in the team. Again, these are all optional.
Player/team details can be easily edited.
This view will display all tournaments that the selected individual/team is participating in.
The Tournament view is segmented by Setup, Matches and Leaderboard.
-Tournament format - Singles, Doubles or Teams. Individuals can be selected for singles & doubles. Teams can be selected for a team tournament. (Note: For Doubles, the number of players/teams must be 5, 9 or divisible by 4 (up to 24). Each player will have a bye for 5 or 9 players schedules).
- Number of cycles (rounds can be repeated eg all-play-all twice).
- Venue (optional).
- Tournament start date/time.
- Select participants - from 4 to 24.
- Set playoff for Singles/Teams if required - Top 2, 4 or 8 players/teams. Option to include bronze playoff for 3rd place.
- Schedule matches:
Option to include location for each match.
Provide location constraint if less facilities available than required for all matches in a round to be run simulaneously
Option to show start time for each round (calculated from tournament start date/time).
- Points to award - win, draw, loss, sets/games won plus results factor and results differential that can be applied to the score.
- Enter scores for up to 3 sets/games
Tournaments can be easily edited, copied and deleted.
- Display the draw.
- Includes locations and start times if set.
- Capture results for each match, with winner indicated.
- Check out who is leading the tournament.
- Display results from each round for each team/player.
When all matches have a score recorded, the tournament is deemed to be 'Completed'. The facitility to update to scores and points is still available.
A report containing all tournament details can be generated and shared.
Updated to allow scores to be entered for up to 3 sets/games per match. Set the parameter under Tournament Setup -> Tournament Points & Scoring.
Included a new points allocation for the number of sets/games won.
Update to Matches view to accommodate extra scoring fields.
Privacidad de la app
El desarrollador (Dianne Beaumont) indicó que, entre las prácticas de privacidad de la app, pueden incluirse el manejo de datos que se describe a continuación. Para obtener más información, consulta la política de privacidad del desarrollador.
No se recopilan datos
El desarrollador no recopila ningún dato en esta app.
Las prácticas de privacidad pueden variar; por ejemplo, según tu edad o las funciones que uses. Más información
- Dianne Beaumont
- 4.8 MB
- Requiere iOS 13.0 o posterior.
- Requiere iPadOS 13.0 o posterior.
- iPod touch
- Requiere iOS 13.0 o posterior.
- © 2018 Dianne Beaumont
- S/ 34.90
Compartir en familia
Hasta seis miembros de una familia podrán usar esta app mientras la función Compartir en familia esté activada.